Gaggenau Fusion Stainless Steel Built-In Microwave Oven, Model BM281711
One of life's greatest privelages is to surround yourself with objects that satisfy you completely. So often, finding them involves a lengthy search where every detail constitues knowledge gained. And as your knowledge grows, so your demands increase.
At Gaggenau, our buisness is developing appliances for the home kitchen and, in doing so, we make no compromises in our attempt to attain the greatest perfection possible. We're guided by the experiences and demands of professionals at all times, and this applies as much to the features of our appliances as it does to their appearance. We'll show you features you'll wonder how you ever did without – new technological innovations that make long-familiar problems a thing of the past.
Our practical masterpieces are crafted by hand in a process involving numerous steps to create objects of timeless beauty which, at the same time, are endlessly robust.
Abt carries a full range of latest appliances from Gaggenau.
To arrange your personal appointment at Abt with a Gaggenau Ambassador, please call the Abt Custom Kitchen Department at 888-228-5800.
The difference is Gaggenau
Gaggenau’s BM 281-711 Fusion Oven combines convection’s even heat distribution with its cutting-edge Innowave technology—real microwave settings with variable energy outputs, to save energy and penetrate food to its core. Food will never be cooked on the outside while still frozen within. Utilizing the many benefits of convection cooking’s even heat distribution throughout the oven cavity, the BM 281-711 Fusion Oven is ideal for the preparation of juicy meats, flaky crusts and more flavorful vegetables. Convection cooking places control at users’ fingertips, ensuring that food is cooked more evenly and with more satisfying results.
- 1.5 cu. ft. capacity
- Maximum Microwave Power Up to 1,000 Watts
- Maximum Convection Power Up to 1,400 Watts
- Innowave’s cutting-edge "inventer" technology offers "real" microwave power settings with variable energy outputs – a much more energy-saving cooking method than with conventional appliances because it offers high, medium and low power settings
- This means fast, reliable results for both cooking and defrosting
- In addition, the heat penetrates "greatly", so food cannot become overcooked on top or around the edges when it’s only half-cooked or not completely defrosted in the middle
- Gaggenau’s Innowave appliances are extremely compact, which means they are more efficient in terms of cooking volume
- Child Lock
Prevents the oven from being switched on unintentionally
- Digital Function Display
- Touch Control Panel
- 15" Recessed Ceramic Turntable
- Adjustable Cooking Time Up to 99 Minutes
- Ability to Adjust Cooking Time During Countdown
- 10 Power Levels
- 9 Sensor Cooking Programs
- 2 Auto Convection Cooking
- 1 Sensor Reheat Program
- 1 Popcorn Sensor Cooking Program
- 1 Quick Defrost Program
- Kitchen Timer
- 20W Interior Light
- Width: 23-7/8"
- Depth: 19-5/16"
- Height: 14-13/16"
- Manufacturers Warranty (authorized online retailer): Full One Year Warranty