Definitive Technology Black Outdoor Speakers, Model AW6500BK
Now you can enjoy the incomparable sound of Definitive Technology anywhere around your home with the groundbreaking new AW6500 All-Weather loudspeakers. These technology-packed wonders feature high excursion active drivers pressure-coupled to racetrack-shaped Low-Bass Radiators to give you more than double the bass output while maintaining a weather-tight seal for ultimate placement flexibility, reliability, and performance. With their fully sealed design, aluminum grilles, and rugged PolyStone enclosures, the AWs can be fully exposed to the elements and still reliably deliver their indoor speaker sound quality for years of outdoor listening enjoyment. Their integrated galvanized steel brackets and unique shape allow a full 360 degrees of rotation allowing the listener to orient the active drivers toward the listening area. Pointing the active driver baffle towards the listener while the Low-Bass Radiator side faces the wall or ground gives you the ideal balance of clear mids, extended highs, and thunderous bass even in the tough acoustic conditions of the great outdoors.
- Driver Complement
- One 6-1/2" BDSS cast basket bass/mid driver
- One 5-1/2" x 10" pressure-driven Low-Bass Radiator
- One 1" Pure Aluminum dome tweeter
- Inputs: Gold-plated 5-way binding posts
- Frequency Response: 40 Hz – 30 kHz
- Nominal Impedance: Compatible with 4 – 8 ohm outputs
- Recommended Amplification: 10 – 200 Watts/channel
- Sensitivity: 92 dB
- Width: 14-7/16"
- Depth: 9-1/4"
- Height: 8-7/8"