Wolf 36" Stainless Steel Electric Cooktop, Model CT36ESS
The black ceramic glass top of the Wolf 36" Electric Cooktop is beautifully complemented by classic stainless steel trim. Four heating elements with nine zones offer exceptional control of temperature for cooking utensils of every size. A bridge connects two elements for an 8-inch by 17-inch, 4400 watt heating area. All elements offer True Simmer along with one element that enables you to set the temperature for melting.
- Classic stainless steel trim
- Easy-to-clean black ceramic glass surface is resistant to scratching, staining, impact and heattranslucent surface allows you to see the glow of hot elements
- High-frequency pulsation elements improve cooking performance and control
- Four heating elements with nine zones
- Bridge-zone element connects two elements to provide a larger cooking area
- Temperature limiter to ensure that safe operating temperature of ceramic glass is never exceeded
- Illuminated touch controls with graduated control lighting
- True Simmer setting on all elements
- Melt setting on one element
- Hot-surface indicator light in control panel
- Lock modecooktop can be locked so that no elements can be turned on
- Universal OFF turns all elements off
- Countdown timer with 1 to 99 minute range and adjustable sound frequency and volume
- Width: 36"
- Height: 3.75"
- Depth: 21"
Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
Residential Use Only
Full Two Year Warranty*: For two years from the date of original installation, your Wolf Appliance product warranty covers all parts and labor to repair or replace any part of the product that proves to be defective in materials or workmanship. All service provided by Wolf Appliance under the above warranty must be performed by a Wolf Appliance authorized service center, unless otherwise specified by Wolf Appliance. Service will be provided in the home during normal business hours.
Limited Third Through Fifth Year Warranty: From the third through fifth year from the date of original installation, Wolf Appliance will repair or replace the following parts that prove to be defective in materials or workmanship. Labor to remove and replace defective parts is not covered. Wolf Appliance recommends that you use a Wolf Appliance authorized service center to perform such service.
Gas Burners (excluding appearance), Electric Heating Elements, Blower Motors (vent hoods), Electronic Control Boards, Magnetron Tubes and Induction Generators
Limited Lifetime Warranty: For the life of the product, Wolf Appliance will repair or replace any outdoor gas grill body or hood that rusts through due to defective material or workmanship. Labor to remove and replace defective parts is not covered. Wolf Appliance recommends that you use a Wolf Appliance authorized service center to perform such service.