KEF XQ Series XQ40GB Piano Black Floorstanding Speakers, Model XQ40BK
Respect is what the XQ40 commands. Not just because it sounds as assertive as it looks, but because of the uncanny illusion of presence it creates. Flanked by a pair of 165mm (6.5in.) ultra-low distortion LF drivers for exceptionally fluid bass response, the individually pair-matched Uni-Q® midrange/HF array floods even the largest space with an intricately detailed sound image, irrespective of where you happen to be sitting.
- Full bandwidth three-way floorstander
- Unrivalled off-axis performance from KEF’s latest 165mm (6.5in.) Uni-Q® midrange/HF array with new ‘tangerine’ waveguide
- Two 165mm (6.5in.) ultra-low distortion bass drivers in dedicated enclosures
- Reference Series inspired audiophile grade tiered crossover to eliminate coupling effects
- Magnetically shielded, with a choice of three superb high gloss finishes
- Design: Three-way bass reflex
- Drive Units
- 2 x (165mm 6.5in.) LF,
- 165mm (6.5in.) Uni-Q with
- 19mm (0.75in.) aluminium dome HF
- Frequency Range at ± 3dB*: 45Hz - 55kHz
- Crossover Frequency: 400Hz, 2.5kHz
- Amplifier Requirements: 15 - 200W
- Sensitivity (2.83V/1m): 90dB
- Maximum Output: 112dB
- Impedance: 8 ohm (min 3.2)
- Magnetic Shielding: Yes
- Height: 40.15"
- Width: 9.09"
- Depth: 11.88"
- Unit: 107 lbs
- Shipping: 120 lbs
- Manufacturer's Warranty (authorized online retailer): 1 Year Parts & Labor