Whirlpool 36" Stainless Steel Telescopic Downdraft System, Model GZ7936SS
Pop-up downdraft vent retracts when not in use. Variable speed fans make adjusting the ventilation for every situation easy.
- Dual Centrifugal Fan Blower
A barrel-shaped fan that moves air through a vent hood. A centrifugal fan moves more air, and operates more quietly, than an axial-type (bladed) fan
- Exhausts 600 CFM with 3-1/4 in. x 10 in. Rectangular Duct
- Pop-Up Retractable Downdraft Vent System
A fan system located at the surface of a range or cooktop. It serves to draw steam and grease downward and out of the kitchen via ductwork placed under the floor
- This Model Can Only be Used Behind Cooktops
- Variable-Speed Fan with Automatic Off in Down Position
Keep the fresh air flowing during the peak cooking periods in your kitchen! Whirlpool® ventilation hoods feature variable-speed fan control for maximum relief. Hoods are designed to fit perfectly with today's kitchen layouts and designs and are available in a variety of colors, depending on the model
- Brushed Aluminum Intake Cover Standard
- Maximum Exhaust Capacity: 600 Cubic feet per minute
- Rectangular Duct Type
- Vented Venting
- Push Button Controls
- Variable Speed and ON/OFF Controls
- Damper Included
- VARIABLE Fan
- Twin Blower
- Washable Filters
- Depth: 2-1/8"
- Duct Size: 10"
- Height: 26-1/8"
- Width: 36"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): Full One Year Warranty