Weber Summit E-420 Natural Gas Copper Outdoor Grill, Model 1812001
Beauty, elegance, and the capacity to grill for the entire block. With thoughtful touches like polished trim, smooth lines, and an enclosed tank storage area, these Summit® gas grills will give your neighbors something to talk about.
- 4 Stainless steel burners
- 48,800 BTU-per-hour input
- 12,000 BTU-per-hour input flush-mounted side burne
- Snap-Jet™ Individual burner ignition system
- 3/8 inch or 9.5mm diameter stainless steel rod cooking grates
- Stainless steel Flavorizer® bars
- Primary cooking area = 538 sq. in.
- Warming rack area = 112 sq. in.
- Total cooking area = 650 sq. in.
- Tank not included with LP models
- Natural gas grill includes a 10-foot flexible hose
- Porcelain-enameled shroud with polished handle and trim, a center-mounted thermometer and accent-colored, cast-aluminum end caps
- Enclosed cart with corresponding painted steel doors and chrome plated cast-aluminum handles
- Accent-colored painted steel frame
- 2 Stainless steel work surfaces
- Enclosed tank storage area and precision fuel gauge (LP models only)
- 2 Heavy-duty locking casters
- 2 Heavy-duty swivel casters
- 1 Grill Out™ handle light
- 6 Tool holders
- Weber® cookbook
With The Lid Open
- Height: 57.1"
- Width R-L: 66"
- Depth: 30"
- Manufacturers Warranty(authorized online retailer): Limited warranty