Weber Summit E-450 Liquid Propane Copper Outdoor Grill, Model 1742001
Beauty, elegance, and the capacity to grill for the entire block. With thoughtful touches like polished trim, smooth lines, and an enclosed tank storage area, these Summit® gas grills will give your neighbors something to talk about.
- 4 Stainless steel burners
- 48,800 BTU-per-hour input
- 12,000 BTU-per-hour input flush-mounted side burner
- 8,000 BTU-per-hour smoker burner and stainless steel smoker box
- 10,600 BTU-per-hour infrared rear-mounted rotisserie burner
- Spit fork rotisserie attachment with heavy-duty motor
- Snap-Jet™ Individual burner ignition system
- 3/8 inch or 9.5mm diameter stainless steel rod cooking grates
- Stainless steel Flavorizer® bars
- Primary cooking area = 468 sq. in.
- Warming rack area = 112 sq. in.
- Total cooking area = 580 sq. in.
- Tank not included with LP models
- Natural gas grill includes a 10-foot flexible hose
- Porcelain-enameled shroud with polished handle and trim, a center-mounted thermometer and accent-colored, cast-aluminum end caps
- Enclosed cart with corresponding painted steel doors and chrome plated cast-aluminum handles
- Accent-colored painted steel frame
- 2 Stainless steel work surfaces
- Enclosed tank storage area and precision fuel gauge (LP models only)
- 2 Heavy-duty front locking casters
- 2 Heavy-duty back swivel casters
- 1 Grill Out™ handle light
- 6 Tool holders
- Limited warranty
- Weber® cookbook
With The Lid Open
- Height: 57.1"
- Width R-L: 66"
- Depth: 30"
- Manufacturers Warranty(authorized online retailer):
- Aluminum Castings: Lifetime
- Burner(s): Stainless Steel - 10 years
- Cooking Grate(s)
- Porcelain-Enameled - 3 years
- Stainless Steel - 7 years no rust through
- Flavorizer Bar(s)
- Stainless Steel - 5 years no rust through
- Porcelain-Enameled - 1 year
- Stainless Steel - 25 years
- Porcelain - Enameled - 25 years
- Igniter: 3 years
- Paint: 1 Year on paint excludes fading
- Rotisserie Parts: 1 year
- Thermoset Shelves: 10 years
- All Remaining Parts: 5 years