KEF XQ Series Khaya Mahogany Three-Way Center Channel Speaker, Model XQ50CKM
The centre channel is the most important speaker in any surround sound home entertainment system, which is why the three-way XQ50c is so lavishly specified. Like the XQ30 floorstander, the 130mm (5.25in.) central Uni-Q® midrange/HF array incorporates the sophisticated elliptical metal dome tweeter and new ‘tangerine’ waveguide that reproduces any vocals with such unerring accuracy. On either side, a pair of KEF’s renowned 130mm (5.25in.) bass drivers in their own dedicated enclosures deliver the hefty frontal slam that brings on-screen action right out into the room.
- Slim, full bandwidth three-way centre channel home theatre speaker
- 130mm (5.25in.) Uni-Q ‘point source’ array with exceptionally wide, even dispersion
- Audiophile quality elliptical dome 19mm (0.75in.) tweeter with new ‘tangerine’ waveguide for natural-sounding vocals and wide dispersion
- Two independently loaded 130mm (5.25in.) bass drivers with ultra-low distortion motors
- Magnetically shielded, with a choice of three superb high gloss finishes
- Design: Three-way closed box
- Drive Units
- 2 x 130mm (5.25in.) LF
- 130mm (5.25in.) Uni-Q
- 19mm (0.75in.) aluminium dome HF
- Frequency Range at ± 3dB*: 65Hz - 55kHz
- Crossover Frequency: 475Hz, 2.4kHz
- Amplifier Requirements: 15 - 150W
- Sensitivity (2.83V/1m): 86dB
- Maximum Output: 108dB
- Impedance: 8O (min 3.2)
- Magnetic Shielding: Yes
- Height: 8.07"
- Width: 18.7"
- Depth: 9.72"
- Unit: 22.7 lbs
- Shipping: 25 lbs
- Manufacturers Warranty(authorized online retailer): 1 Year Parts & Labor