JL Audio 700 Watt Class D Monoblock Marine Subwoofer Amplifier - M1700
By popular demand, we have re-rated our M-Series amplifiers for direct comparison to the rating method employed by other manufacturers.
All power ratings for the 2008 M-Series amplifiers are based on the “industry standard” rating method (14.4V supply voltage with less than 1% THD+N, all channels driven).
All the goodness of JL Audio amplification has been left intact... the differential-balanced inputs, killer signal processing features, our unique “never quit” rollback protection circuit, and our super-clean, patented amplifier circuits are still there, delivering the quality you expect from JL Audio.
- Continuous Power @ 14.4 V: 350W x 1 @ 4 ohm; 700W x 1 @ 2 ohm
- THD at Rated Power: <1% THD, 20 Hz - 250 Hz
- S/N Ratio**: >90 dB referred to rated power
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz – 250 Hz (+0, -1dB)
- Damping Factor: >500 @ 4 ohm / 50 Hz; >250 @ 2 ohm / 50 Hz
- Length: 11.81"
- Width: 9.25"
- Height: 2.50"