Viking 30" Pro-Style Stainless Steel Freestanding Gas Range, Model VGIC3064BSS
Commercial-Type Cooking Power
- Stainless steel surface burners with electric spark ignition accommodate an infinite range of settings
- VariSimmer setting, found on each surface burner, provides gentle, even simmering across the entire cooking vessel surface, even at extra-low heat levels - without the use of unconventional on/off or small center devices
- SureSpark Ignition System; surface burners light in any position on the knob and re-light if extinguished, even on lowest setting
- Large convection oven
- Overall 4.1 cubic feet
- AHAM standard - 3.7 cubic feet
- Three heavy-duty racks/six positions
- Natural airflow baking with single u-shaped 30,000 BTU burner; more power for quicker heatup and even heat distribution
- 1,500 degree F, closed-door, Gourmet-Glo infrared broiling with 18,000 BTU burner
- Four fan-forced convection oven functions
- Convection baking with single 30,000 BTU burner
- Convection infrared broiling
- Convection dehydrating with low-temperature bake setting
- Convection defrosting with fan-forced air only - no heat
- All convection modes utilize the ProFlow Convection Air Baffle, which is specifically designed to ensure balanced airflow for even heat distribution
- Heavy-duty, porcelain broiler pan/grid
- Oven light with control panel switch
- Convection fan switch on control panel
- Oven "on" indicator light
- Commercial-style bezels around control panel knobs
Safe, Easy Operation
- Large, easy-to-read knobs with childproof, push-to-turn safety feature
- Heavy-duty oven door handle
- Automatic electric spark ignition - no standing pilot to re-light, waste energy, or add extra heat to the kitchen
- 10" by 11" heavy-duty, porcelainized, cast-iron, removable surface burner grates provide virtually continuous front-to-rear, left-to-right surface for easy movement of large pots
- Stainless steel landing ledge with solid, welded, seamless finish
- Efficient insulation contains heat within the oven cavity for energy savings and performance
Easy Operation and Cleanup
- Porcelainized, cast-iron burner caps
- Removable porcelain grate supports with separately removable, dishwasher-safe porcelain burner bowls
- Easy-to-clean porcelain oven interior
- Removable pull-out drip tray with roller-bearing glides for smooth operation
- Surface Burner Rating: 15,000 BTU Nat./ 13,500 BTU LP (4.4 kW Nat./ 4.0 kW LP)
- Broil Rating: 18,000 BTU Nat./ 16,000 BTU LP (5.3 kW Nat./ 4.7 kW LP)
- Bake Rating: 30,000 BTU Nat./LP (9.8 kW Nat./LP)
- Electrical Requirements: 120 VAC/60 Hz; 4 ft., 3-wire cord with grounded 3-prong plug attached to unit.
- Maximum Amp Usage: .83 Amps
- Gas Requirements: Shipped natural or LP/Propane gas; field convertible with conversion kit (purchased separately); accepts standard residential 1/2" ID gas service line
- Width: 29-7/8"
- Base Height To Top of Grate Support - Min.: 35-7/8"
- Base Height To Top of Grate Support - Max.: 37-5/8"
- Base Height To Top of Grate Support - Legs Adjust: 1-3/4"
- Depth from Rear to End of Side Panel: 24-15/16"
- Depth from Rear to End of Control Panel: 27-7/8"
- Depth from Rear to End of Knobs: 28-3/8"
- Interior Width: 23"
- Interior Height: 16-1/8"
- Interior Depth: 17"
- 6" Backguard: add 6"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
- One-year full covers complete range
- Five-year limited surface burners and oven tubular burners
- Ten-year limited porcelain oven and porcelain inner door panel
- Ninety-day limited cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items, and decorative items