KEF XQ Series Piano Black Bookshelf Speakers, Model XQ10BK
Space being at a premium needn’t mean compromising on sound quality; many serious audiophiles regard the compact XQ10 bookshelf speaker as the rightful heir to the revered LS3/5a professional studio monitor. Packed with technology derived from the Reference Series, it features KEF’s new generation Uni-Q® array and ‘tangerine’ waveguide: a stunningly natural-sounding elliptical dome 19mm (0.75in.) tweeter perfectly time-aligned with the surrounding midrange/bass cone to disperse the sound far more evenly across the listening area than is possible with conventional speakers. A speaker that’s big in everything but size.
- Two-way bookshelf speaker with excellent power handling and dispersion characteristics
- Advanced 130mm (5.25in.) Uni-Q ‘point source’ array with new ‘tangerine’ waveguide
- Audiophile quality elliptical dome 19mm (0.75in.) tweeter
- Outstanding build quality and detailing
- Magnetically shielded, with a choice of three superb high gloss finishes
- Design: Two-way bass reflex
- Drive Units
- 130mm (5.25in.) Uni-Q with
- 19mm (0.75in.) aluminium dome HF
- Frequency Range at ± 3dB*: 63Hz - 55kHz
- Crossover Frequency: 2.0kHz
- Amplifier Requirements: 15 - 100W
- Sensitivity (2.83V/1m): 86dB
- Maximum Output: 107dB
- Impedance: 8 ohm (min 3.2)
- Magnetic Shielding: Yes
- Width: 7.48"
- Height: 13"
- Depth: 9.72"
- Unit: 14.1 lbs
- Shipping: 20 lbs
- Manufacturer's Warranty (authorized online retailer): 1 Year Parts & Labor