BlackBerry Red Pearl AT&T Wireless Cellular Smartphone - 8110R
The BlackBerry® Pearl™ 8110 smartphone is designed to help you do everything you want with your life. It comes complete with advanced phone features, multimedia, digital camera, video recording, built-in GPS* and expandable memory.
And it offers the full BlackBerry® experience—email, browser, text messaging (SMS and MMS), instant messaging, organizer applications and more. Small, smart and stylish.
- Stay in Touch
- Wireless email: Send, receive, forward and reply to messages, and view attachments in popular file formats
- Advanced phone features: Speakerphone and Voice Activated Dialing, user-definable convenience keys and dedicated Send, End and Mute keys
- Instant Messaging1: Connect with your IM contacts using popular applications like Yahoo!® Messenger and Google Talk™
- SMS and MMS* : Send text messages and images in an instant
- Enjoy Life
- Media Player: Listen to your favorite songs and watch video clips*
- Camera: Capture the moment in perfect clarity with 2.0MP, built-in zoom and flash
- Video recording 2: Record video clips and share them right away via email or MMS
- Find the Info You Need
- Browser: Navigate and browse websites with a roll and click of the trackball
- Organizer: Synch and store your calendar data, address book and more
- BlackBerry® Maps: Get directions and view maps while on the road
- Corporate data access: Access your vital corporate databases and applications from anywhere
- Global Positioning System (GPS) capable: Use with BlackBerry Maps or other mapping applications1 to view your geographic location on a map or determine how close you are to shops and services
- Maximize Convenience
- 64 MB of built-in memory and expandable memory via microSD card1,3
- Bluetooth® capability for hands-free dialogue
- High-resolution, light-sensing screen
- SureType® keyboard technology in a QWERTY-style layout for fast text and email composition
For larger corporate and government organizations, the BlackBerry Pearl smartphone works with BlackBerry® Enterprise Server to provide users and IT managers with advanced security and easier access to corporate information.
Unlike traditional mobile phones, the BlackBerry Pearl smartphone can be centrally managed and supported by IT departments using BlackBerry Enterprise Server. Wireless push delivery of email and data, remote address book look-up and single mailbox integration are just a few of the features available.
- Features Available
- AT&T Navigator
- Wireless email
- Video Recording
- BlackBerry® Maps
- Media player
- Corporate data access
- GPS 1
- Data Input/Navigation
- SureType® QWERTY-style keyboard with SureType software (Keyboard)
- Keyboard backlighting
- Voice Input/Output
- 3.5mm stereo headset capable
- Integrated earpiece/ microphone
- Built-in speakerphone
- Bluetooth v2.0; Mono/stereo headset, hands-free and serial port profile supported (Bluetooth® technology)
- M3, T3 (Rating for hearing aids)
- Font size (user selectable)
- Color display
- Light sensing screen
- Polyphonic/MIDI ringtones
- MP3 ringtones
- Vibrate mode
- LED indicator
- Approximate Battery Life
- 15 days (Standby time)
- 4 hours (Talk time)
- Expandable memory – support for microSD card
- 64 MB (Flash memory)
- Email Integrations
- Works with BlackBerry® Enterprise Server for Microsoft® Exchange
- Works with BlackBerry® Enterprise Server for IBM® Lotus® Domino®
- Works with BlackBerry® Enterprise Server for Novell® GroupWise®
- Integrates with an existing enterprise email account
- Integrates with existing personal email account
- Integrates with optional new device account
- Accessories Included
- Device Security
- Password protection and keyboard lock
- Support for AES or Triple DES encryption when integrated with BlackBerry® Enterprise Server
- Optional support for S/MIME
- Wireless Network
- North America: 850 MHz GSM/GPRS networks
- North America: 1900MHz GSM®/GPRS networks
- Europe/Asia Pacific: 1800MHz GSM/GPRS networks
- Europe/Asia Pacific: 900MHz GSM/GPRS networks
- EDGE networks
- Length: 4.2"
- Width: 2.0"
- Depth: 0.5"
- Unit: 0.2 lbs
- Shipping: 1 lb
*Check with service provider for availability, roaming arrangements and service plans. The BlackBerry Pearl 8110 smartphone requires Desktop Manager v4.3 or higher. Certain features outlined herein require a minimum version of BlackBerry Enterprise Server softrware and/or BlackBerry handheld software and may require additional development for access to corporate applications.
- When you subscribe for, acquire, or use third party products and services with RIM products or services you accept that: 1. It is your sole responsibility to (a) ensure that your airtime service provider will support all of their features; (b) identify and acquire all required intellectual property and other licences prior to installation or use and to comply with the terms of such licences; 2. RIM provides such products and services on an “AS IS” basis with no express or implied conditions, endorsements, guarantees, representations or warranties of any kind, and assumes no liability whatsoever with respect to them.
- In order to record video clips a microSD card must be properly inserted in the smartphone. May be sold separately.
- The BlackBerry Pearl accepts microSD cards; the amount of storage is determined by card capacity. May be sold separately.