Ball Engineer Master II Moonphase Black Dial Mens Watch, Model NM1082CLAJBK
At BALL Watch, innovation and creativity are the cornerstones on the foundation of their corporate mission, "Accuracy Under Adverse Conditions". Continuing in the tradition of Webster Clay Ball, BALL Watch aspires to manufacture the most accurate mechanical watches on the planet, ruggedized for use by those that live / work / play in truly adverse conditions. With unlimited inspiration, BALL is today setting the standards just as Webster Clay Ball did in the late 1800s and through the early 1900s.
All Ball Watches are equipped with the patented, Ball-engineered self-powered micro gas light technology that makes Ball watches light up brightly for at least 25 years. Other innovations of Ball are a 7,500 G force shock resistance, the -40 degree Celsius temperature rating, and a patented crown protection system.
The Engineer Master II Moon Phase is the first mechanical wristwatch to truly light up the Moon. Our designers incorporated a layered dial with our patented micro gas tubes to create a stunning piece. The centrally-placed Moon Phase disc features the Moon and stars lit from below with an array of Ball micro gas tubes. The Moon Phase display glows from within. Since the lights need no external power source, the wearer can know the moon phase on the cloudiest of nights, in the worst of storms.
- BALL watches feature self-powered micro gas lights containing tritium 3H for the ultimate in night readability.
- Gaseous tritium light sources GTLS glow 100 times brighter than luminous paint for more than 25 years!
- BALL exclusively uses GTLS that are certified for military use.
- Functions: Hour, Minute, Second, Date and Back-lit Moon Phase
- Case: Stainless Steel, Diameter: 40mm, Height: 13.2mm
- Bezel: Fixed
- Crystal: Anti-reflective Convex Sapphire
- Crown: Screwed-In
- 3H Gas Light: 49 micro gas tubes on hour minute seconds dial and moon indicator for night reading capability
- Movement: BALL Calibre 968
- Bracelet: Brown Leather Strap
- Water Resistant: 100m
- Shock Resistant: 5000Gs
- Temperature Resistant: x
- Magnetic Resistant: 4800A/m
- Dial: Black
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
2 Year Parts & Labor Warranty
Features and specifications are subject to change without notice.