Mitsubishi 735 Series 73" 1080p DLP Rear Projection Black HDTV, Model WD73735
(Click hyperlink text to view)
The Mitsubishi experience is brought to life through timeless design, a pursuit for quality and commitment to innovation while never losing sight of what matters most to our customers. This is the Mitsubishi philosophy, evident in our 735 Series DLP® HDTVs.
- 1080P DLP® Display
High Definition Television display powered by Texas Instruments latest 1080P DLP® chip. In combination with Mitsubishi exclusive light engines, over 2 million pixels of the highest high-def are delivered for the most detailed HD picture for a variety of todays and tomorrows sources.
x.v.Color is the new standard in high definition color! The x.v.Color Wide Color Palette enables more color than ever before for breathtaking realism and vivid, natural colors. Maximize High Definition color performance.
- Deep Color
Deep Color creates smooth transitions between different shades and eliminates color bands and complements x.v.Colors wide color pallet. Enabled by HDMI 1.3, Deep Color goes beyond previous 8-bit HDTV.
PerfectColor is an exclusive Mitsubishi feature that gives your customer the ability to adjust the intensity of six separate colors independently of each other and separately for every input. PerfectColor is a full color matrix, much more powerful than a conventional color intensity control with red versus green color balance.
- Tru1080p Processing
Keep your signal the way it was meant to be seen. Mitsubishis Tru1080p Processing maintains 1080p high definition signals as 1080p from beginning to end. All 1080p DVI-I, HDMI, IEEE 1394 and 1080p Broadcast signals are passed through with no down conversions. The advancements of 1080p DLP® technology for HDTV viewing deliver over 2 million pixels to you on-screen for a full and true 1920 x 1080 resolution. With Mitsubishi 1080p DLP® HDTVs, you can experience the best that high definition has to offer today and be ready to enjoy all of the 1080p sources that are on the horizon.
HDTVs can display any video signal. For a 1080p HDTV, even the high quality 720p and 1080i HDTV signals being broadcast need to be reformatted in order to fill the TV screen with a sharp, clear picture. Mitsubishi developed Plush1080p technology to do just thiswith the highest quality possible. It scales the picture precisely, with minimal side effects. And 1080i, currently the most common form of HDTV signal, is spectacular at 1080p. The conversion is precise, resulting in previously unachievable detail and clarity. In short, Plush1080p technology makes everything else look better on a 1080p HDTV.
- 4D Video Noise Reduction
Mitsubishis exclusive 4D Video Noise Reduction uses advanced algorithms to better identify video noise from fine detail and correct the signal rather than distort it. Video noise is caused by distortions in the video signal and makes the picture too look grainy or snowy. As signal resolutions improve with the introduction of DVD, digital cable/ satellite and HDTV, the loss of sharpness produced by most noise reduction circuits becomes more noticeable. Mitsubishis advanced 4D Video Noise Reduction corrects the image in four dimensions: horizontally, vertically, within each frame and across multiple frames to provide an image that is crystal clear and extraordinarily detailed.
- Video Modes: Brilliant / Bright / Natural / Game
Use the four picture video modes to adjust for optimum viewing in different room lighting and gaming applications. All modes are accessible via the VIDEO key on the remote control.
- 6-Color Processor
Mitsubishi's 6-Color Processor produces brighter colors, a wider range of colors and whiter whites.
TV your way
The Home Theater TV element of our 735 Series puts the focus on our large-screen DLP® HDTVs. The result is an all-picture sensation that puts you in the middle of all the action. And with our 3D Ready feature, immersion in your entertainment is even more captivating. Watch from the sidelines as your favorite team makes a game-winning play or stand back as your favorite film invades your living room. Ask your sales associate for an in-store demonstration and discover why Mitsubishi is different.
- 3D Ready
All Mitsubishi Diamond 1080p DLP HDTV's are "3D Ready". This feature allows you the ability to be immersed in your favorite video game, movie or sporting event. As more content becomes available in 3D, this functionality will develop into one of the most exciting HDTV experiences
- Easy Connect
Connectivity made easy! Mitsubishis ClearThought® Easy Connect simplifies set-up and day-to-day use. During set up, it recognizes each input as it is plugged in, prompts the user to name it, enters it into the Device Menu and only shows used inputs
- Front USB Input (5MP Photo)
View 5 Mega Pixel Photos on your Mitsubishi TV in startling HD clarity. Easily connect a USB thumb drive or USB Card Reader
- 3 Rear HDMI 1.3 Inputs
HDMI (High Definition Multimedia Interface) is an uncompressed, all-digital audio/video interface. HDMI provides an interface between an audio/video source, such as a set-top box, DVD player, or A/V receiver and an A/V monitor, such as a digital television (DTV), over a single cable. HDMI supports standard, enhanced or high definition video, plus multi-channel digital audio on a single cable. It supports all ATSC formats
- Front Component Video Input
Front component input for easy connection of HD sources such as video games and video cameras
- 2 Rear Component Video Inputs
Inputs have 480i, 480p and 1080i capability
- Operating: 240 Watts
- Standby: 17 Watts
- Low Standby: 1.8 Watts
- Display Type: 1080p DLP®
- Pixel Resolution (horizontal x vertical*): 1920 x 1080
- Lamp Power: 180 Watts
- Mitsubishi Exclusive Processor: 6-Color
- Video Format Conversion: Plush1080p®
- x.v.Color: Yes
- Deep Color (36 bit): Yes
- PerfectColor: Yes
- Video Noise Reduction: Color 4D
- Picture Format Modes (4:3 sources): 6
- Picture Format Modes (16:9 sources): 3
- Easy Connect: Yes
- ChannelView: Yes
- A/V Adjustment (memorized by input): Yes
- Color Temperature Control (by input): High/Low
- Video Modes: Brilliant/Bright/Natural/Game: Yes
- Full Screen Image Freeze: Yes
- Internal Loudspeakers: Stereo Full Range
- Speaker Size: 5 1/2½ x 2 1/4½
- Output Power (watts/ch.): 10W x 2
- Level Sound (Dynamics Limiter): Yes
- Digital Output (PCM) for All Analog Sources: Yes
- Combined Tuner Analog/Digital/Cable (In The Clear): 1
- Antenna (RF) Inputs: 2
- Front Component/Composite Combined: 1
- Front USB Photo Input: 1
- Component Input (480i/480P/720P/1080i): 2
- (One Component/Composite Combined)
- Rear A/V Inputs with S-Video: 1
- Rear Stereo Audio Input for PC/DVI Source: 1
- Rear HDMI 1.3a Inputs: 3
- 480i, 480p, 720p, 1080i (60Hz): Yes
1080p (24Hz, 30Hz, 60Hz): Yes
HDMI Digital PC Compatibility
- 640 x 480, 898 x 480, 800 x 600, 1064 x 600,
1024 x 768, 1280 x 720, 1365 x 768,
1280 x 1024 @ 60Hz: Yes
- 1920 x 1080 @ 24Hz, 30Hz, 60Hz: Yes
- Stereo Audio Output: 1 (fixed)
- Digital Audio Output (Dolby® Digital / PCM): 1 (coaxial)
- 3D IR Emitter: 1
- Remote Control: Partially Illuminated
- 5 Device Multibrand Illuminated Remote: Yes
- Direct IR Input Selection: Yes
- Direct IR Format Selection: Yes
- Independent IR Power ON / OFF: Yes
- Screen Size: 73"
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9 (widescreen)
- Height (Physical): 43.6"
- Width (Physical): 65.2"
- Depth (Physical) w/o Foot: 17.5"
- Height On Base: 60.2"
- 1 Year Parts and Labor
- Big Screen televisions: Thirty days on screen, one year on all other parts. One year on labor. In-home service
- *Warranty Does Not Include The DLP Bulb
Features and specifications are subject to change without notice.