Garmin GPSMAP 540 GPS Navigation System, Model 0100061400
This offshore mariners chartplotter flush-mounts easily in your boat and sports preloaded BlueChart g2 maps for the coast of the U.S. and Bahamas. The GPSMAP 540 also features a 5 QVGA display and simple, straightforward buttons and menus. You can add the optional BlueChart g2 Vision SD card for even more enhanced features.
- Navigate the High Seas
The 540 has preloaded detailed maps covering all U.S. coastal areas and the Bahamas. For other areas, the 540 has a worldwide basemap with satellite images in place of more traditional maps. The SD card slot makes it easy to add additional maps without connecting to a computer. And with just a few buttons and a simple, intuitive interface, the 540 makes navigating your way through the water easy.
- Add Extras with BlueChart® g2 Vision
With the optional BlueChart g2 Vision SD card, you can add a whole new dimension of exceptional features to your chartplotter.
- 3D mariners eye view or fish eye view provides you with a 3-dimensional perspective of map information, both above the waterline and below it.
- High-resolution satellite images and aerial photographs help you orient yourself in unfamiliar areas.
- Auto guidance technology searches through all relevant charts to create a route you can actually follow one that avoids obstacles, shallow water, buoys and other obstructions.
Specifications:Physical & Performance:
- Display size, WxH: 3.0" x 4.0", 5.0" diagonal (7.6 x 10.2 cm, 12.7 cm diagonal)
- Display Resolution, WxH: 240 x 320 pixels
- Display type: QVGA display
- Waterproof: yes (IPX7)
- Antenna: internal
- NMEA input/output: NMEA 0183
Maps & Memory:
- Preloaded maps
- Ability to add maps
- Built-in memory: none (cannot load maps to internal memory)
- Accepts data cards: SD card slot
- Waypoints/favorites/locations: 1,500
- Routes: 20
- Track log: 10,000 points; 20 saved tracks
- Garmin sonar compatible: yes
- Supports AIS (tracks target ships' position): yes
- Supports DSC (displays position data from DSC capable VHF radio): yes
- Audible alarms: yes
- Tide tables: yes
- Sun and moon information: yes
- 3D map view: yes (with optional BlueChart g2 Vision card)
- Auto Guidance: yes (with optional BlueChart g2 Vision card)
- XM WX Weather & Radio for U.S. compatible: yes
What's in the Box:
- GPSMAP 540
- Tilt/swivel mount
- Protective front cover
- Power/data cable
- Owner's manual
- Unit Height: 6.4"
- Unit Width: 5.9"
- Unit Depth: 2.9"
- Unit: 1.75 lbs
- Shipping: 2 Ibs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
Features and specifications are subject to change without notice.