KEF 1000 Series HTS1001 Black Home Theater Satellite Speaker - HTS10012BK
In die-cast aluminium enclosures, the satellite speaker incorporate the smallest ever (75 mm/3 inch) KEF Uni-Q array. With enhanced tweeter performance a frequency range of 100Hz-30kHz has been achieved for excellent dispersion.
KEF's patented 'sit anywhere' Uni-Q driver places the tweeter in the acoustic centre of the bass/midrange cone (woofer). This allows both woofer and tweeter to act as a single, focused source of sound that is dispersed widely and evenly throughout the room. The practical benefit is that great sound can be experienced from anywhere in the listening environment removing the "sweet spot" effect.
- Design: 2-way closed box satellite
- Drive Units
- 75mm (3in.) Uni-Q array with 15mm (0.6in.) aluminium HF
- Frequency Range at ± 3dB*: 120Hz - 22kHz
- Crossover Frequency: 3kHz
- Power Handling: 100w
- Amplifier: N/A
- Sensitivity (2.3V/lm): 86db
- Maximum Output (SPL): 104db
- Impedance: 8 Ohm
- Magnetic Shielding: Yes
- Internal Volume: 0.5 litres
- Height: 6.5"
- Width: 4.4"
- Depth: 3.1"
- Unit: 1.5 lbs
- Shipping: 3 lbs
- Manufacturers Warranty(authorized online retailer): 1 Year Parts & Labor