Garmin Lake Michigan VUS016R BlueChart g2 Vision SD Card , Model 010C071700
Detailed coverage of Lake Michigan in its entirety and northern Lake Huron from Cheboygan, MI, to Blind River, Ont., including Sault Ste. Marie and Cockburn Island.What is BlueChart g2 Vision?
Plug an optional BlueChart g2 Vision SD card into your new Garmin chartplotter and tremendously expand its capabilities.
By adding a BlueChart® g2 Vision card to your compatible chartplotter, you'll have access to premium mapping features such as true 3D-view detailed mapping capabilities (both above and below the waterline), plus helpful Auto Guidance, high-resolution imagery, and real picture aerial photos of ports, harbors, marinas, waterways, navigation landmarks and other points of interest.
BlueChart g2 Vision SD cards enhance the preloaded maps on your chartplotter and add a whole new dimension of exceptional features such as:
- High resolution satellite imagery, when overlaid on the chart, provides the mariner with unparalleled situational awareness.
- Aerial reference photography provides real world photos of ports, harbors, marinas, waterways, navigation landmarks and other points of interest, offering the mariner another powerful tool for navigating unfamiliar waters.
- Mariners Eye View perspective provides a birds eye view from behind the boat showing the chart information for a quick, reliable and easy position fix.
- Fish Eye View 3D perspective provides an underwater view that visually represents the sea floor according to the charts information.
- Auto Guidance technology searches chart data to suggest the best passage to a destination.
- Fishing charts allow the mariner to hide navigation data from the SD card while leaving the bottom contours and depth soundings for their next fishing adventure.
- Includes tides, currents, marine services, coastal roads and points of interest.
- Detailed BlueChart g2 maps are included on the card to supplement the maps on your chartplotter.
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):