Swiss Army Classic Vivante Dual Time Ladies Watch - 241259
In 1897 the Original Swiss Army Knife was created in the small village Switzerland. Since that time, Victorinox® has become known in more 100 countries for precision, quality, functionality and versatility.
This century old heritage has been extended to Swiss Army Watches and Timepieces. Each reflects the ingenious design and outstanding durability weve come to stand for over the years. Uncompromising craftsmanship makes these watches worthy to carry the cross and shield emblem that symbolizes the legend of Victorinox and the Swiss Army Brand.
Whether youre going around the corner or around the globe, our classically styled watches will make sure that youre equipped for lifes adventures. No matter what those adventures might be.
- Made in Switzerland with precision Swiss analog quartz movement
- Stainless Steel case with screw-in caseback
- 24hr Dual Time indicator on centered subdial
- Guilloche Dial
- Date Cabochon crown decoration
- Sapphire Crystal with 3 layer anti-reflective coating
- Water Resistant to 350ft (100m)
- Stainless Steel Bracelet w/ push button deployment clasp
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
3 year limited parts and labor
(This index will help you determine what instructions apply to the watch you purchased)
(Basic instructions for all watches including chronograph overview)
Features and specifications are subject to change without notice.