Klipsch 8" All-Weather Outdoor White Subwoofer, Model AW800SW
Put the finishing touch on any great outdoor system with the Klipsch AW-800-SW all-weather subwoofer. This compact and rugged performer nicely complements our new AW full-range models by adding high-impact, robust bass.
- Very high sensitivity and power handling
- 3/8"-16 threaded insert for optional mounts
- Paintable UV-resistant ABS enclosure with rustproof aluminum grille
- Internal low-pass and high-pass crossovers
- Supplied with C-style mounting bracket and stainless steel hardware
- Frequency Response: 51-135Hz ± 4dB
- Power Handling: 75W (300 watts peak)
- Sensitivity: 94dB @ 1 watt/1 meter
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Enclosure Material: ABS
- Enclosure Type: Bass-reflex via dual front-firing ports
- Wire Gauge Accommodated: 12
- Mounting: 3/8"-16 threaded insert for optional mounts supplied with C-style mounting bracket and stainless steel hardware
- Features: Paintable UV-resistant ABS enclosure with rustproof aluminum grille
- Height: 11.125"
- Width: 16.375"
- Depth: 11.75"
- Unit: 19 lbs
- Shipping: 22 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
- Five years - Loudspeaker drivers, crossovers and cabinets
- Two years - Amplifier electronics