Wolf 36" Electric Induction Cooktop, Model CT36ISS
(Click hyperlink text to view)
Behind the sophisticated, minimalist exterior, beneath that perfectly smooth, subtly patterned glass that cleverly reduces scratches, there is a highperformance cooking tool.
The black ceramic glass top is beautifully complemented by the classic stainless steel trim finish.
Let Wolf, the corporate companion and kitchen soul mate of Sub-Zero, fuel your passion for cooking and kitchen design.
Induction cooking has been used in Europe for decades by professionals and homeowners demanding the best in performance. With induction cooking, there is no wasted heat because energy is supplied directly to the cooking vessel. Food cooks efficiently while the cooking surface stays cool to the touch. Features:
- Easy-to-clean black ceramic glass surface is resistant to scratching, staining,
impact and heat
- Induction elements heat cookware, not the glass, for a cooler, safer cooking
- Five high-efficiency induction elements deliver power and control
- Maximum element power: 3000 W with 4000 W boost, (2) 1800 W with 3000 W
boost and (2) 1200 W
- True Simmer setting on three elements
- Melt setting on two elements
- Cookware sensing—elements will not be energized without an induction-compatible
pan on the cooktop surface
- Hi-Power mode boosts power on 1800W elements by diverting power from adjacent
element—4000 W element does not divert power from adjacent element for boost
- Temperature limiter to ensure that safe operating temperature of ceramic
glass is never exceeded
- Illuminated touch controls with graduated control lighting and adjustable
sound frequency and volume
- Hot-surface indicator light in control panel
- Lock mode—cooktop will be locked so that no elements can be turned on
- Universal OFF turns all elements off
- Countdown timer with 1 to 99 minute range
- CSA certified for US and Canada
- 60 Amp
- Overall Depth: 21" (533 mm)
- Overall Width: 36" (762 mm)
- Overall Height: 3.5" (89 mm)
Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
Residential Use Only
Full Two Year Warranty*
For two years from the date of original installation, your Wolf Appliance product warranty covers all parts and labor to repair or replace any part of the product that proves to be defective in materials or workmanship. All service provided by Wolf Appliance under the above warranty must be performed by a Wolf Appliance authorized service center, unless otherwise specified by Wolf Appliance. Service will be provided in the home during normal business hours.
Limited Third Through Fifth Year Warranty
From the third through fifth year from the date of original installation, Wolf Appliance will repair or replace the following parts that prove to be defective in materials or workmanship. Labor to remove and replace defective parts is not covered. Wolf Appliance recommends that you use a Wolf Appliance authorized service center to perform such service.
Gas Burners (excluding appearance), Electric Heating Elements, Blower Motors (vent hoods), Electronic Control Boards, Magnetron Tubes and Induction Generators
Limited Lifetime Warranty
For the life of the product, Wolf Appliance will repair or replace any outdoor gas grill body or hood that rusts through due to defective material or workmanship. Labor to remove and replace defective parts is not covered. Wolf Appliance recommends that you use a Wolf Appliance authorized service center to perform such service.
*Stainless Steel (classic, platinum and carbon) doors, panels and product frames are covered by a limited 60 day parts and labor warranty for cosmetic defects.
Features and specifications are subject to change without notice.