Klipsch Outdoor Granite Rock Speaker, Model AWR650SMG (Sold As Each)
Satisfy your summertime urge to rock out. The AWR-650-SM speaker from Klipsch packs over six decades of audio experience into one weatherized package that won’t ruin your curb appeal.
For over 60 years, we’ve been about no-compromise audio performance and our rock speaker is no exception. Just listen and you’ll discover that it delivers an amazing, full-bodied bass response for its price range.
The AWR-650-SM is a true two-way design that employs a 6.5-inch dual voice coil polymer woofer and dual ¾-inch polymer dome tweeters.
The speaker’s dual tweeter design allows it to play both left and right stereo signals with precision and clarity. Additionally, it can be wired for mono output in instances where several models are needed to bring smooth and even coverage to larger areas.
- True two-way design
- Dual voice coil polymer woofer
- Dual polymer dome tweeters
- Durable UV-resistant enclosure
- Frequency Response: 66Hz-20kHz +/-3dB
- Low Frequency Extension: 43Hz
- Power Handling: 50W continuous / 200W peak
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 100W
- Sensitivity: 94dB @ 2.83V / 1m
- Nominal Iimpedance: 8 ohms compatible
- Drive Components: Two-way system using two 0.75" polymer dome tweeters and one 6.5" polymer cone dual voice coil woofer
- High Freq Crossover: 2500Hz
- Enclosure Type: Bass-reflex side-firing port
- Width: 16"
- Height: 17"
- Depth: 11"
- Unit: 13 Ibs.
- Shipping: 16.5 Ibs.
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): Limited Lifetime