Olympus Blue 8 Megapixel Digital Camera - STYLUS850SWBLUE
Tough enough for everyday life. The Stylus 850 SW is designed for active people who want a tough camera that can keep up with their on-the-go lifestyles. Incredibly durable, sleek and stylish, the Stylus 850 SW is a must-have vacation and party accessory.
Accidents happen. A rugged metal body and revolutionary shock-absorbing construction are designed to withstand a 5-foot fall, drop or other mishaps.
Innovative waterproof seals and gaskets allow you to take underwater movies and amazing pictures in a pool, lake or ocean.
Perfect for skiing, snowboarding, sledding and other winter fun, this camera is winterized to perform at below-freezing temperatures.
Tracks faces and automatically focuses and optimizes exposure for sharp, brilliant portrait pictures.
DIGITAL IMAGE STABILIZATION.
With high ISO sensitivity and faster shutter speeds you can freeze the action to capture sharp, blur-free images even if you or your subject is moving.
- The Shockproof Stylus 850 SW has a durable metal body, floating circuit board and an innovative shock-absorbing construction to protect it from drops up to 5 feet.
- A revolutionary system of waterproof seals and gaskets keeps water out so you can take pictures as deep as 10 feet underwater.
- It's Freezeproof up to -10c/14f. Perfect for skiing, snowboarding, sledding and other winter fun, this camera is winterized to perform at below-freezing temperatures!
- The perfect camera for a trip to the great outdoors, the airtight design makes the camera impervious to dust, dirt and other particles.
- Face Detection tracks your subjects' faces within the frame and automatically focuses and optimizes exposure for sharp, brilliant portrait pictures.
- Digital Image Stabilization helps prevent camera shake and fast moving subjects from blurring your images. Get sharper images with high ISO and fast shutter speeds.
- Get superior image quality with a high-resolution 8-megapixel CCD. Make large prints, or even crop, without losing detail.
- Get close to the action with the 3x optical zoom and 5x digital zoom.
- 2.5" HyperCrystal LCD provides anti-glare technology and an extra-wide viewing angle that makes it easy to compose and shoot. You can even share photos with family and friends in bright, direct sunlight.
- In-Camera Panorama mode captures three images and stitches them together to create one amazing panoramic picture. Simply press the shutter button and slowly pan across a panoramic scene.
- Capture and share your fondest memories -- even underwater -- in full motion using AVI Movie with sound.
- Whether you're taking pictures on the beach, at night, behind glass or even underwater, there's a Shooting Mode that's ideal for the occasion.
- Using a live, multi-frame window on the LCD, Perfect Shot Preview lets you see the effects of various settings before you shoot, so you can always capture the perfect shot.
- Correct shooting mistakes instantly. With the touch of a button, Perfect Fix will lighten up shadows and remove red-eye so a less-than-perfect shot can still turn out perfectly!
- Shadow Adjustment Technology will help you capture all the amazing details exactly as you see them. You'll capture smiles, even in backlight scenes; you'll pick up detail, even in the shadows cast by bright sunlight.
- Developed for the professional Digital SLR, the TruePic III Image Processor delivers superior images with true-to-life color, sharper detail, and less noise.
- A built-in LED illuminates your subjects when you cant use a flash perfect for shooting macro or low-light portraits.
- Stylus 850 SW digital camera
- USB cable
- Audio/Video cable
- Wrist strap
- Li-42B Lithium-Ion rechargeable battery and charger
- OLYMPUS Master 2 Software CD-ROM
- Warranty card
- MASD-1 (microSD adapter)
- Imager 8.0 Megapixels (effective), 1/2.35 CCD (1.1cm)
- 6.7 20.1 mm (38 114 mm equivalent in 35mm photography),
- 10 Lenses in 8 Groups, 3 Aspherical Lenses
- Zoom 3x Optical Zoom + 5x Digital Zoom (Seamless to 15x)
- Aperture Range F3.5 - F5.0
- LCD 2.5 (6.4cm) HyperCrystal LCD, approx. 230,000 dots 5 Steps Brightness Adjustment
- Focus System CCD Contrast Detection
- Focus Range Normal mode: 19.7" infinity (0.5m infinity)
- Macro mode: Wide: 7.9 infinity (0.2m infinity),Tele: 11.8 infinity (0.3m infinity)
- Focus Mode iESP Auto, Spot AF, Face Detection AF
- Shutter Speed 1/1000 sec. 1/2 sec. (up to 4 sec. in Night Scene mode)
- ISO Auto, 64, 100, 200, 400, 800, 1600 (equivalent)
- Metering Mode Digital ESP Metering, Spot Metering, Face Detection AE (when Face Detection AF is selected)
- White Balance Auto, Presets (Daylight, Overcast, Tungsten, and 3 Fluorescents)
- Exposure Compensation ±2 EV steps in 1/3 EV steps
- Recording Modes
- Still Image: JPEG
- Movie: AVI Motion JPEG
- Adjustment Resolutions
- 8MP (3,248 x 2,436)
- 5MP (2,560 x 1,920)
- 4MP (2,304 x 1,728)
- 3MP (2,048 x 1,536)
- 2MP (1,600 x 1,200)
- 1MP (1,280 x 960)
- VGA (640 x 480)
- 16:9 (1,920 x 1,080)
- Shooting Modes 28 Shooting Modes; Auto, Program Auto, Digital Image Stabilization, Scene Modes (1. PORTRAIT, 2. LANDSCAPE, 3. LANDSCAPE+PORTRAIT, 4. NIGHT SCENE, 5. NIGHT+PORTRAIT, 6. SPORT, 7. INDOOR, 8. CANDLE, 9. SELF PORTRAIT, 10. AVAILABLE LIGHT PORTRAIT, 11. SUNSET, 12. FIREWORKS, 13. CUISINE, 14. BEHIND GLASS, 15. DOCUMENTS, 16.AUCTION, 17.SHOOT & SELECT1, 18. SHOOT & SELECT2, 19. BEACH&SNOW, 20. PRE-CAPTURE MOVIE, 21. UNDERWATER SNAPSHOT, 22. UNDERWATER WIDE1, 23. UNDERWATER WIDE2, 24. UNDERWATER MACRO), Movie
- Panorama Modes Up to 10 frames automatically stitchable with OLYMPUS Master software when using Olympus brand xD-Picture Card
- Sequential Shooting
- High speed: 6.9 frames per second, 10 frames (3MP)
- Normal speed: 1.0 frames per second, 6 frames (8MP)
- Shooting Assist Functions Shooting Guide, Perfect Shot Preview, Histogram, Frame Assist, Voice Recording
- Movie Mode
- AVI Movie with Sound;
- 640x480 (30/15fps)
- 320x240 (30/15fps)
- Image Processing TruePic III Image Processor
- Noise Reduction Set automatically at shutter speeds of 0.5 second or longer in specific scene modes
- Image Playback
- Still Image: Single, Index Display (4/9/16/25), Up to 10x Enlargement, Slideshow, Rotation, Calendar, Histogram
- Movie: Normal, Fast-Forward, Reverse, Frame-by-Frame
- Playback Edit Effects Still Image: Red-Eye Fix, Shadow Adjustment, Resize, Rotation, Black & White, Sepia, Frame, Label, Calendar, Saturation
- Movie: Frame Index
- Flash Built-in
- Flash Modes
- Auto (for low light and backlit conditions)
- Red-Eye Reduction
- Flash Working Range Wide: 0.66ft (0.2m) 17.4ft. (5.3m) at ISO 800
- Tele: 0.98ft (0.3m) 12.1ft. (3.7m) at ISO 800
- Selftimer 12 Seconds
- Memory 14.8MB Internal Memory
- Removable Media Card xD-Picture Card (1GB, 2GB), microSD (MASD-1 is required)
- Outer Connectors Multi-Terminal (USB Connector, Audio/Video Output, DC Input*)
- *Optional DC Coupler (CB-MA1) is required.
- Auto-connect USB USB 2.0 High-Speed (USB Mass Storage)
- System Requirements Auto-Connect USB: Windows® 2000/XP/VISTA with USB port, Mac OS X 10.3 or later with USB port
- Software: Windows® 2000PRO/XP/VISTA, Mac OS X 10.3 or later
- Operating Environment Operation: 14° 104°F (-10° 40°C), 30% 100% humidity
- Storage: -4° 140°F (-20° 60°C), 10% 90% humidity
- Power Supply Li-ion Rechargeable Battery (LI-42B), AC Adapter (D-7AC) with the optional DC Coupler (CB-MA1)
- Battery Life 190 Shots
- Width: 3.7"
- Height: 2.4"
- Depth: 0.84"
- Unit(without batteries and media card): 0.3 lbs
- Shipping: 1 lb