Oakley HALF WIRE 2.0 Tungsten Iridium Lens Men's Sunglasses, Model 05746
Imagine hitting a dangerous curve at 186,000 miles per second. With ordinary lenses, thats what light has to deal with, and the rays skid off in directions that cause visual distortion. So when we make a frame with this much curvature, we use HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS® (HDO®) to achieve the best clarity under the sun. All that contouring maximizes peripheral vision and side protection against sun, wind and impact. We let science work the angles so the art can throw a curve at the worlds flat idea of style.
Lightweight C-5 alloy is combined with custom-engineered spring hinges to optimize comfort, and 3-D digital sculpturing puts the look in a category of its own. The open-edge lenses offer an unobstructed downward view while filtering out 100% of all UV. Our renowned Three-Point Fit keeps the lenses in precise optical alignment. UNOBTAINIUM® stem sleeves maintain a supple grip, and sweat only makes them grip better.
Choose an optional IRIDIUM® lens coating to balance light transmission, or get HALF WIRE 2.0 with the best polarized optics in the industry. If you need prescription correction, no worries.
- Tungsten Iridium Lens
Medium to bright light. Sharpens visual acuity and improves depth perception. Features a subtle Iridium® coating to reduce glare and tune contrast.
- Light Transmission: 15%
- Protection Index: 3
- HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS® (HDO®), a collection of innovations that offer unbeatable clarity
- lightweight C-5 alloy frame
- custom-engineered spring hinges
- 100% UV filtering, Impact resistant lenses
- UNOBTAINIUM® stem sleeves, specially formulated to increase grip with sweat
- Black Chrome Frame/ Tungsten Iridium Lens Finish
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): One year parts and labor