Twenty20 VholdR Wearable Camcorder, Model VholdR
Introducing VholdR, the wearable camcorder that SHOOTS action video and SHARES it in seconds on VholdR.com. VholdR weighs just a few ounces, mounts to anything, and is armored: with its brushed aluminum body the camera works in rain, snow, and mud. Now you can record TV quality AUDIO and VIDEO from within the action, hands free.
(Click hyperlink text to view)
- We do big, small.
VholdR's lens is large in relation to its low-profile body, and it's the lens that makes quality footage possible. What's more, the lens and image sensor rotate independently from the camera, 192-degrees, allowing VholdR to capture a level image in any mounting scenario. Framing is accomplished utilizing twin lasers that reference what the camera sees, insuring VholdR captures what you intend.
- Armored Video
If Q handed James Bond a new toy, this would be it. Encased entirely in anodized aluminum, the body is splash proof, dust and dirt proof, corrosion resistant and lightweight. VholdR can resist more abuse than anything with a switch without puking up its circuitry. Our proprietary TRail™ Mount system makes sure you can attach VholdR where you need it – left side, right side, topside - anywhere, anytime.
- On. Off. Repeat.
Yet even more common sense: VholdR is going to be used in difficult environments, from bitter cold to jagged cliffs to rushing rapids, and don't forget a little bit of excitement, maybe even a dose of panic. In those situations, who has time to fuss with intricate switches and tiny buttons? Even with the thickest of gloves on, and in the most exciting of moments it's easy to hit the switch and get VholdR on the scene and recording.
- Sealed Access.
Here is VholdR's interface with the world. Protected behind a sealed door is a removable battery and micro SD card, allowing you to swap on the fly. LED lights on the top and bottom indicate both battery life and video storage: Green light means go, yellow light means heads up, and red light means get with the program. No guesswork, no missed shots, all VholdR.
- Fine Line Processing
What else could we have possibly packed into VholdR? The magic, of course. When issues arose between high-speed action, video quality and software-based compression, we started over. Software-based compression integrates guesswork into the action, using image probabilities in lieu of the actual image. Not us. Our Fine Line compression engine doesn't guess about anything, delivering clean lines where there are clean lines, and actual colors. The result is a sharper, faster image.
- Sensitivity (0dB=1V/Pa, 1 KHz): -44±2dB
- Direction: Omni-directional
- Frequency Range: 100-10,000Hz
- Sensor type: CMOS
- Minimum illumination: 0.04 Lux @f/1.2
- High sensitivity for low-light operation
- Low fixed pattern noise, anti-blooming, zero smearing
- Low power consumption
- Type: 1/4" 4G
- Size: 3.6mm
- Viewing Angle: 90
- Video Processing: Fine Line™ Hardware Encoding
- Video size pixels (lines): 640x480 (480 lines)
- Frame rate: 30fps
- File Type: mpeg4 (.avi)
- Video rate: 50min/GB
- Avg. battery life: 2 hours
- Media: MicroSD (supports up to 2GB micro SD card)
- Battery: Removable lithium polymer
- Output: mini USB 2.0
- Slide lock on-record/off-stop switch
- Push button battery/memory life indicator
VholdR Desktop is an "easy to use" desktop software that comes FREE with your VholdR. Install the software with in minutes so you can organize, play, and upload your videos to VholdR.com and YouTube. This special tool is optional of course, but takes the steps out of shooting to sharing your videos.
The VholdR Library is the central hub for all the VholdR videos on your computer. Your videos instantly download from the camera to your Library so you can add titles, location, keywords, and descriptions for each of your videos. Even create new folders to organize your content by different vacations, rides, events, etc. Automatically imports videos from VholdR to the Library Add titles, locations, keywords, and descriptions for each of your videos Create new folders to keep video from your different adventures organize.
- Play Back is the chance to watch your videos in full screen. Since we all know VholdR records at TV quality, it will fill your entire computer screen when you play the videos back. Think of it as your own VholdR Cinema, produced by you. Play Back includes controls to play, pause, stop, and RWD/FWD any video in your library.
- Plays videos in full screen
- Instantly click to play, pause, and change videos.
- Click To Share
The best part of VholdR Desktop is the click to share functions we have included. You can upload your VholdR videos automatically or manual select what makes the cut. The progress bar on the bottom tells you when the upload is complete so push upload, go get a drink, and come back in a few minutes to view your videos on VholdR.com. The Library does put a check next to any uploaded video so you never lose track.
- Shares directly to YouTube or VholdR.com
- Upload your videos automatically or manually in minutes
- Progress bar lets you know when the upload is complete
- VholdR Desktop Software
- Helmet Mount
- USB Cable
- Quick Start Guide
Additional With This Bundle:
- Height: 3.74" (95mm)
- Length: 2.09" (53mm)
- Width: 1.34" (34mm)
- Unit: 0.30 lbs (4.8oz.)
- Shipping: 2 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
180 Days Parts & Labor
Features and specifications are subject to change without notice.