Definitive Technology Black SuperCube Trinity Signature Subwoofer, Model SCTRINBK
The new SuperCube® Trinity Signature is a very special over-the-top powered subwoofer which was originally developed for the state-of-the-art electronic organ at Trinity Church in New York (which uses a huge multiple array of Definitive bipolar towers — one for each organ pipe). It delivers outstanding low frequency performance which heretofor has not been available in such a compact enclosure. In fact, it was designed to replace 5' x 5' x 8" boxes which had previously been used in organs of this type. Capable of prodigious output (in excess of 128 db at 20 Hz and 116 db at 16 Hz in a normal room) the Signature is also quick and highly detailed. It may be used vertically or positioned on its back when custom installations call for it.
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz – 200Hz
- Driver Complement: Two 14" long-throw SuperCube Technology subwoofers coupled to four 14" infrasonic radiators
- Built-in Amplifier: 2000 watts Digitally-Coupled Class D Amplifier
- Low Pass Crossover: 24 dB/octave continuously adjustable variable (40 – 150 Hz) plus Unfiltered LFE direct coupled input
- High Pass Crossover: 12dB/octave continuously variable (40 – 150hz)
- Speaker level: 6 dB octave (80 Hz)
- Height: 31-3/4"
- Width: 18"
- Depth: 18"
- Unit: 190 lbs
- Shipping: 197 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
- Five years - Loudspeaker drivers, crossovers and cabinets
- Three years - Amplifier electronics