Cables To Go 3m Ultima IEEE-1394 Firewire Cable 6-pin/6-pin, Model 29497
The Ultima Series of Firewire cables from Cables To Go combines style, quality, performance and value while giving you the ultimate in cable technology. The sleek design of the molded connectors makes them easy to grip. The connectors are color coded to match the ports on your personal computer or notebook, ensuring a simple connection. The charcoal gray cable jacket not only matches your case but disappears behind your desk leaving a clean organized look. The Ultima Series meets the rigid standards of everyday use. The cable is quad-shielded with a dual Mylar® foil and braid. A metal shield surrounds the connector, while a solder-to-connector shell and cable braid create an end-to-end shielding solution for a noise-free connection. Note: High performance S400 cables for digital audio transfer.
- Connectors: 6-pin Male to 6-pin Male
- PC compatible; Apple® FireWire®, Sony i.LINK®, and S400 compatible
- 24k gold connectors provide maximum corrosion resistance for error-free data transfer
- Ultra-flexible jacket makes installation easy
- Heavy-duty molded strain relief provides increased flexibility and durability
- Quad-shielded with dual Mylar® foil and braid shield reduces interference for high-speed, error-free data transfer
- Twisted-pair wires allow for hi-speed data transfer to 400Mbps
- Metal connector shield helps to meet FCC requirements on EMI/RFI interference
- Heavy-duty 22AWG power wires provide the proper current to your Firewire device
- Ideal for connecting a PC peripheral to computer
FireWire® and the FireWire symbol are trademarks of Apple Computer, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. The FireWire logo is a trademark of Apple Computer, Inc. This product is not manufactured or endorsed by Apple Computer, Inc.
- Color: Charcoal
- Size: 3m (9.8 ft.)
- Unit: .60 Ibs.
- Shipping: 1 Ib.
Manufacturers Warranty (authorized online retailer):