Cables To Go 26911 2m DVI-D M/M Dual Link Digital Video Cable In Black, Model 45147
Digital Visual Interface (DVI) is the standard interface for a high-performance connection between PCs and flat panel displays, digital CRT displays, projectors, and HDTV. DVI-D Digital Cables from Cables To Go deliver the high-performance, high-bandwidth interface needed for video displays of today while leaving headroom for the products of tomorrow. These precision-engineered cables are fully compliant with the DVI standard defined by DDWG (Digital Display Working Group). The DVD-D dual link configuration provides enough bandwidth for resolutions up to 2048 x 1536 and allows high speed digital transmission up to 9.9 Gbps.
- Connectors: DVI-D Dual-Link 24-pin Male to DVI-D Dual Link 24-pin Male
- Dual link digital signaling allows for high speed transmission up to 9.9Gbps
- Shielded undermold protects against unwanted EMI/RFI interference
- 28AWG copper conductors are individually insulated in foam-polypropylene to minimize crosstalk, ensuring high-speed, error-free transmission
- Tri-shielded with dual Mylar® foil and braid shield reduces interference
- Gold-plated contacts provide full conductivity with no data loss
- Supports hot plugging of DVI display devices
- PC and Mac compatible
- Resolutions up to 2048 x 1536
- Supports digital signal only
- Compatible with Flat Panel Displays, Digital CRT Displays, Projectors, and HDTV
- Meets DVI DDWG Standard
- PC99 color-coded: white
- Color: Black
- Size: 2m (6.6 Ft.)
- Unit: 1.5 Ibs.
- Shipping: 2 Ibs.
Manufacturers Warranty (authorized online retailer):