Definitive Technology Reference Line White In-Wall Speaker, Model UIWRSSIII (Sold As Each)
The UIW RSS III is a dedicated bipolar surround sound speaker that may be ceiling or wall mounted in a new or existing construction. Its bipolar array produces the ideal balance of direct sound for pinpoint localization and ambient sound foar enveloping spaciousness. Each of the two arrays feature a 3-1/2" mid/bass driver pressure-coupled to a 3-1/2" Low-Bass Radiator with a 1" Pure Aluminum dome tweeter between the driver and radiator.
- Frequency Response: 40 Hz – 30 kHz
- Two 3-1/2" bass/midrange drivers
- Two 3-1/2" pressure-driven low bass radiators
- Two 1" pure aluminum dome tweeters
- Recommended Amplification: 10 – 300 watts per channel
- Width: 9-7/16"
- Height: 11"
- Cut-Out Size
- Width: 8-5/16"
- Height: 9-7/8"
- Depth: 3-7/8"
- Unit: 10 lbs
- Shipping: 12 lbs