KEF HTC3001 Gloss Black Center Channel Speaker, Model HTC3001BK
Introducing the KEF HTC3001 Center Channel Speaker: this baby features KEF's Uni-Q Array. Uni-Q technology consists of an aluminum tweeter small enough to mount in the acoustic center of a 4.5" midrange driver. This disperses the sound over a much wider area, so everyone enjoys the same clear, warm, realistic sound instead of just those listeners positioned in the small 'sweet spot' that you get with conventional speakers.
- Power Handling: 110 dB SPL @ 1 Meter
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohms
- One KEF UNI-Q Array -- 0.75" Aluminum-Dome, High Frequency Driver At Acoustic Center Of 4.5" Mid-Range Cone With Radial Reinforcing Ribs
- Two 3" Bass Drivers
- Crossover Frequency: 500 Hz / 2.2 kHz
- Frequency Range: 65 Hz - 55 kHz
- Cast-Aluminum Elliptical Enclosures Reduce Standing Waves
- Magnetic Shielding: Yes
- Sensitivity: 90 dB (2.83 Volts @ 1 Meter)
- Sealed Suspension Technology
- Height: 5.1"
- Width: 11.8"
- Depth: 7.3"
- Unit: 5.8 lbs
- Shipping: 7 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): Five Year Limited Parts And Labor Warranty