Polk Audio Black 10" In-Wall Subwoofer, Model CSW155
The CSW155 is for everyone who covets uncompromising bass performance in a nearly invisible package. The CSW155’s single 10-inch diameter driver is the shallowest ever engineered by Polk, ensuring the CSW155 fits easily in a wall. This is really big bass that’s created with free-standing subwoofer performance and ultra-reliability in mind. The CSW155 stands 60 inches tall but fits comfortably between standard 16-inch on-center studs.
- Fits comfortably between standard 16-inch OC (on-center) studs
- Single 10-inch diameter driver is the shallowest driver Polk has ever engineered
- Klippel Optimized woofer – By using a state-of-the-art Klippel Distortion Analyzer, Polk engineers were able to optimize the woofer’s motor structure, voice coil alignment and suspension for the best possible performance and low distortion even at extreme listening levels
- Neodymium Motor Structure- made the sub’s shallow depth possible without giving up an ounce of performance
- Cast Aluminum Basket is rigid and inert to suppress resonance
- Massive 2-inch Voice Coil for high bass output and high power handling
- Inverted Roll Surround-highly reliable design maintains its “springiness" over time
- Dual spiders ensure linear excursion and prevent the driver from bottoming out
- Rigid MDF Slot Ported Enclosure--The port cross section runs the width of the grille. Steel plate on the back of the cabinet stiffens the enclosure for better performance
- 1 - 10" Diameter (25.40cm)
- Direct radiating slot port
- Overall Frequency Response: 30Hz-140Hz
- Lower -3dB Limit: 36Hz
- Upper -3dB Limit: 120Hz
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Inputs: Heavy duty spring loaded terminals accept up to 12 Gauge wire
- Height: 60"
- Width: 14"
- Depth: 3-3/8"
- Unit: 36 lbs
- Shipping: 40 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): 5 Years Parts and Labor