Polk Audio White Round Two-Way In-Wall Loudspeaker - TC60I
TCi Series In-Wall/In-Ceiling Loudspeakers are the performance alternative for custom installed sound systems. They give you Total Control over your Total Custom built-in audio installation with superior sound, superior user controls and superior value.
Use round TCi speakers anywhere you need high performance sound but don't have the room or the desire for even the smallest of freestanding loudspeakers. They're perfect for use in locations that demand extreme durability because they feature moisture resistant materials (they're perfect for bathrooms). The 15-degree Offset Drive Unit means more uniform coverage and better imaging.
Mix and match TCi In-Wall/In-Ceiling Loudspeakers with Polk Audio RTi Series loudspeakers to create a voice-matched system boasting a realistic surround sound environment without the space requirements of traditional speaker systems (RTi front stage, TCi rear surrounds for example).
- Sold singly (packaged one per box). Single units can be used for center channel applications in stealth installs!
- Dynamic Balance polymer composite driver for smooth wide-range response with low distortion.
- Aimable 1" silk dome tweeter with neodymium magnet for clear, detailed highs and direct control; excellent imaging even for off-axis listening positions.
- 15-degree Offset Drive Unit for more midrange clarity and directionality.
- Wide dispersion design for uniform sound-coverage throughout even large rooms.
- Durable, moisture resistant materials, including Butyl Rubber surrounds, for safe use in kitchen, bath & sauna.
- Infinite Baffle Tuning uses the virtual enclosure of in-wall space for superior bass response.
- Paintable, powder-coated Aluminum Grilles allow TCi Series speakers to virtually disappear in your room!
- Conveniently accessible front panel controls: Tweeter Level Switch offers flat and 3db selection for more sound control, and the Wall Distance Toggle Switch flattens frequency response when installed near a corner or adjacent wall.
- Installation is easy as 1-2-3: cut one hole, feed the wires, and simply drop the speaker in. Rotating Cams secure the speaker safely with no extra assembly or mess.
- Rough-In kit available for pre-construction installations.
- Perfectly timbre-matched to the whole Polk Audio RTi Series of high performance loudspeakers.
- 1 - 6-1/2" Diameter (16.51cm)
- Mineral Composite Polyproplyene cone with Butyl Rubber surround
- 1 - 1" Diameter (2.54cm)
- Silk/Polymer composite dome
- Overall Frequency Response: 32Hz-27kHz
- Lower -3dB Limit: 50Hz
- Upper -3dB Limit: 25kHz
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 10-125 w/channel
- Efficiency: 90 dB
- Overall Diameter: 9.31"
- Cut-out Diameter: 8.19"
- Mounting Depth (assumes 1/2" [12.7mm] wall material): 4.56"
- Overall Depth: 5.10"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): 5 Years Parts and Labor