Longines Silver Dial Master Chronograph Mens Watch - L26294786
Long Experience Meets Vast Expertise
With its long and distinguished traditions, Longines has from the start built its worldwide reputation on timepieces notable as much for their intrinsic quality as for the style and timing of their launch. This is certainly true today of the eight new complication designs composing The Longines Master Collection. They are reaching world markets precisely as consumers signal their clear preference for products that not offer embody genuine value but unmistakable character as well.
- Collection: Master
- Case: Stainless Steel
- Transperant Case Back through which its scintillating movement can be observed.
- Size: Gents
- Movement: L651 Self-Winding Mechanical Movement which beats at 28,800 vibrations per hour, with a rated power reserve of 42 hours
- Display: Scratch-Resistant Sapphire Crystal with Anti-Reflective Coating.
- Dial: Silver-Finished Barleycorn Patterened Dial shows the hours, the minutes and the seconds on a subdial at 3 o’clock plus the date at 6 o’clock. The watch features a 60 seconds read off the center chronograph hand and a 30-minute totalizer at 9 o’clock.
- Bracelet: Stainless Steel
- Clasp: Deployment Buckle
- Water resistant to 30 meters (~ 100 feet).