Longines Spirit Automatic Chronograph Mens Watch - L27054536
The Spirit of a Pioneering Tradition
Since the firm was founded in 1832, Longines has never ceased to be actively involved in all aspects of time measurement. In a marriage where reason does not exclude passion, the brand has always combined technical craftsmanship with aesthetic quality. But while one or the other has evolved over the years, Longines has always been just one step ahead, constantly occupying an avant-garde position in watchmaking design. In line with its innovative vocation, Longines is among the precursors of the manufacture of chronograph watches. The new Longines Spirit collection is based on a model dating from the 1920s which has now been endowed with the same spirit of know-how and tradition.
- Collection: Spirit
- Case: Stainless Steel
- Size: Gents
- Movement: L651 Self-Winding Mechanical Movement with a 42-Hour Power Reserve
- Display: Scratch-Resistant Sapphire Crystal with Anti-Reflective Coating
- Dial: Black Lacquared Dial with 11 Rhodium-Plated Superluminova Arabic Numeral and small seconds at 3 o’clock and a date aperture at 6 o’clock
- The chronograph mechanism includes a centre seconds hand and a 30-minute counter at 9 o’clock
- Hands: Sanded, Rhodium-Plated, Superluminova “Skeleton Pear” Hands
- Bracelet: Stainless Steel
- Clasp: Pushpiece-Operated Triple Folding Clasp
- Water resistant to 50 meters (~ 165 feet).