Oris Artelier Small Second Automatic Mens Watch - 62375824054LS
Over 100 years Oris has been making watches in Switzerland. Our watches are purely mechanical and are marked out by their distinctive design as well as the red rotor, the symbol of Oris mechanicals. Oris watches are also popular, as celebrities from Formula One, diving, jazz, aviation, and Hollywood queue up to wear and support our unique creations.
Hand-made and High-Mech, with the Red Rotor as Trademark.
Turn your Oris watch over and you can tell at once that Oris is a leader in the world of mechanical watches. The window in the case back makes the complex inner workings of the watch visible, displaying the mechanical movement at the centre of the timepiece. And these mechanical hearts have now been beating for over 100 years.
Oris is rooted in the tradition of Swiss watchmaking. We have been producing our own movements at the Hölstein factory for a century. For decades our craftsmen have been refining their expertise and launching new and successful movements. We are not only faithful to mechanics, but also leading mechanics into the future. Our current models, which incorporate our pioneering innovations, are equipped with first class mechanical automatic movements – high quality and state-of-the-art.
A Cult Classic
With the concentric circles of the display, including the raised, applied, decentralised seconds display featuring the date window, this watch redefines art deco for a modern audience. The three-piece Artelier case has been redesigned to accommodate a flat movement and larger dial opening.
- Collection: Artelier Small Second
- Case: Multi-piece stainless steel case
- Back: Stainless steel, fixed with screws, see-through mineral glass
- Size: 1.575 inches
- Movement: Automatic winding small second, date w/ 44 Hour Power Reserve
- Oris 623, base ETA 2895-2
- Winding: Automatic winding, bi-directionally rotating red rotor
- Operating Devices: Stainless Steel Crown
- Display: Sapphire, domed on both sides, anti-reflective coating inside
- Dial: Black and silver guilloche dial
- Luminous Material: Indices and hands Superluminova C3
- Strap/Bracelet: Black leather strap, stainless steel folding clasp
- Functions: Centre hands for hours and minutes, subsidiary second at 6 h, date window, date corrector, fine timing device and stop-second
- Water Resistance: 3 Bar (100 Feet)