Oris TT3 Grand Prix Limited Edition Automatic Mens Watch - 63575897084RS
Over 100 years Oris has been making watches in Switzerland. Our watches are purely mechanical and are marked out by their distinctive design as well as the red rotor, the symbol of Oris mechanicals. Oris watches are also popular, as celebrities from Formula One, diving, jazz, aviation, and Hollywood queue up to wear and support our unique creations.
Hand-made and High-Mech, with the Red Rotor as Trademark.
Turn your Oris watch over and you can tell at once that Oris is a leader in the world of mechanical watches. The window in the case back makes the complex inner workings of the watch visible, displaying the mechanical movement at the centre of the timepiece. And these mechanical hearts have now been beating for over 100 years.
Oris is rooted in the tradition of Swiss watchmaking. We have been producing our own movements at the Hölstein factory for a century. For decades our craftsmen have been refining their expertise and launching new and successful movements. We are not only faithful to mechanics, but also leading mechanics into the future. Our current models, which incorporate our pioneering innovations, are equipped with first class mechanical automatic movements – high quality and state-of-the-art.
The Ultimate Race Track Companion
The TT3 Grand Prix Limited Edition has been specifically designed with the motor sport enthusiast in mind. With high tech style and High-Mech quality it’s all set to be a new champion. The 18 race tracks of the 2008 Formula One season are printed discreetly in grey on the black dial to make it the ultimate race track companion.
- Collection: TT3 Grand Prix Limited Edition
- Case: Multi-piece titanium case, minutes scale top ring
- Back: Titanium, fixed with screws, see-through mineral glass
- Size: 1.713 inches
- Movement: Automatic winding w/ 38 Hour Power Reserve
- Oris 635, base ETA 2836-2
- Winding: Automatic winding, bi-directionally rotating red rotor
- Operating Devices: Stainless steel crown
- Display: Sapphire, domed on both sides, anti-reflective coating inside
- Dial: Black carbon fibre dial
- Luminous Material: Indices and hands Superluminova C3
- Strap/Bracelet: Black rubber strap, Titanium folding clasp
- Functions: Centre hands for hours, minutes and seconds, individual date and day windows, instantaneous date and day, date and day corrector, fine timing device and stop-second
- Water Resistance: 10 Bar (330 Feet)
- Comes With Special presentation box, printed with Monaco Grand Prix race track, limited to 1800