Oris Artelier Small Second Automatic Mens Watch - 64575964051LS
Over 100 years Oris has been making watches in Switzerland. Our watches are purely mechanical and are marked out by their distinctive design as well as the red rotor, the symbol of Oris mechanicals. Oris watches are also popular, as celebrities from Formula One, diving, jazz, aviation, and Hollywood queue up to wear and support our unique creations.
Hand-made and High-Mech, with the Red Rotor as Trademark.
Turn your Oris watch over and you can tell at once that Oris is a leader in the world of mechanical watches. The window in the case back makes the complex inner workings of the watch visible, displaying the mechanical movement at the centre of the timepiece. And these mechanical hearts have now been beating for over 100 years.
Oris is rooted in the tradition of Swiss watchmaking. We have been producing our own movements at the Hölstein factory for a century. For decades our craftsmen have been refining their expertise and launching new and successful movements. We are not only faithful to mechanics, but also leading mechanics into the future. Our current models, which incorporate our pioneering innovations, are equipped with first class mechanical automatic movements – high quality and state-of-the-art.
Fashion Goes Full Circle
For the first time Oris has integrated its legendary pointer day into the Classic Artelier watch collection. And the results are outstanding. Thanks to the extra-large case opening, the day display on the outermost ring of the dial is striking. And the circular structure of the dial is pure art deco excellence.
- Collection: Artelier Small Second
- Case: Multi-piece stainless steel case
- Back: Stainless steel, fixed with screws, see-through mineral glass
- Size: 1.654 inches
- Movement: Automatic winding w/ 38 Hour Power Reserve
- Oris 645, base ETA 2836-2
- Winding: Automatic winding, bi-directionally rotating red rotor
- Operating Devices: Stainless steel crown
- Display: Sapphire, domed on both sides, anti-reflective coating inside
- Dial: Silver Guilloche Dial
- Luminous Material: Indices and hands Superluminova C3
- Strap/Bracelet: Dark brown leather strap, stainless steel folding clasp
- Functions: Centre hands for hours and minutes, subsidiary second at 9 h, date window, day by centre hand, instantaneous date and day, date and day corrector, fine timing device and stop-second
- Water Resistance: 3 Bar (100 Feet)