Oris Divers Titan Chronograph Automatic Mens Watch - 67475997154MB
Over 100 years Oris has been making watches in Switzerland. Our watches are purely mechanical and are marked out by their distinctive design as well as the red rotor, the symbol of Oris mechanicals. Oris watches are also popular, as celebrities from Formula One, diving, jazz, aviation, and Hollywood queue up to wear and support our unique creations.
Hand-made and High-Mech, with the Red Rotor as Trademark.
Turn your Oris watch over and you can tell at once that Oris is a leader in the world of mechanical watches. The window in the case back makes the complex inner workings of the watch visible, displaying the mechanical movement at the centre of the timepiece. And these mechanical hearts have now been beating for over 100 years.
Oris is rooted in the tradition of Swiss watchmaking. We have been producing our own movements at the Hölstein factory for a century. For decades our craftsmen have been refining their expertise and launching new and successful movements. We are not only faithful to mechanics, but also leading mechanics into the future. Our current models, which incorporate our pioneering innovations, are equipped with first class mechanical automatic movements – high quality and state-of-the-art.
At The Cutting Edge of Design
This watch challenged our designers to the limit – how do you combine a chronograph movement with the features of a professional diver’s timepiece? But they’ve risen to the occasion with this titanium masterpiece with helium valve, curved sapphire crystal, unidirectional rotating bezel, and Superluminova displays on black dial.
- Collection: Divers Titan Chronograph
- Case: Multi-piece titanium case, minutes scale top ring
- Size: 1.85 inches
- Movement: Automatic winding w/ 42 Hour Power Reserve
- Winding: Automatic winding, bi-directionally rotating red rotor
- Operating Devices: Stainless steel screw-in security crown, screw-in pushers and Helium valve
- Display: Sapphire, domed on outside, anti-reflective coating inside
- Dial: Black dial printed wave structure
- Luminous Material: Indices and hands Superluminova C3
- Strap/Bracelet: Multi-piece Titanium metal bracelet, security folding clasp with extension
- Functions: Centre hands for hours, minutes and chronograph 1/4 seconds, 3 subsidiary dials for continuous seconds, 30 minutes and 12 hours counter, date window, date corrector, fine timing device and stop-second
- Water Resistance: 100 Bar (3300 Feet)