Oris Artelier Worldtimer Automatic Mens Watch - 69075814051LS
Over 100 years Oris has been making watches in Switzerland. Our watches are purely mechanical and are marked out by their distinctive design as well as the red rotor, the symbol of Oris mechanicals. Oris watches are also popular, as celebrities from Formula One, diving, jazz, aviation, and Hollywood queue up to wear and support our unique creations.
Hand-made and High-Mech, with the Red Rotor as Trademark.
Turn your Oris watch over and you can tell at once that Oris is a leader in the world of mechanical watches. The window in the case back makes the complex inner workings of the watch visible, displaying the mechanical movement at the centre of the timepiece. And these mechanical hearts have now been beating for over 100 years.
Oris is rooted in the tradition of Swiss watchmaking. We have been producing our own movements at the Hölstein factory for a century. For decades our craftsmen have been refining their expertise and launching new and successful movements. We are not only faithful to mechanics, but also leading mechanics into the future. Our current models, which incorporate our pioneering innovations, are equipped with first class mechanical automatic movements – high quality and state-of-the-art.
Innovation Makes The World Go Round
This watch is admired the world over for its complex mechanical movement, which enables the display of two time zones, the second on the right hand side of the dial. It’s a classic modern masterpiece, with an extra-large dial opening, art deco inspired dial, date window, and double sapphire crystal. .
- Collection: Artelier Worldtimer
- Case: Multi-piece stainless steel case
- Back: Stainless steel, fixed with screws, see-through mineral glass
- Size: 1.673 inches
- Movement: Automatic winding w/ 38 Hour Power Reserve
- Oris 690, base ETA 2836-2
- Winding: Automatic winding, bi-directionally rotating red rotor
- Operating Devices: Stainless steel crown and pushers
- Display: Sapphire, domed on both sides, anti-reflective coating inside
- Dial: Silver and grey guilloche dial
- Luminous Material: Indices and hands Superluminova C3
- Strap/Bracelet: Dark brown leather strap, stainless steel buckle
- Functions: Simultaneous indication of 2 individual time-zones. Centre hands for hours and minutes (T1). Centre hour hand T1 with forward or backward setting device, hour by hour, commanded by two pushers. Subsidiary dial with hours and minutes (T2) at 3 h including day and night indicator. Subsidiary second at 9 h. Date window at 6 h. The date is synchronised with the centre hands T1. Automatic forward or backward rotation of date if hour hand of T1 is set forward or backward over midnight. Quick date setting device. Fine timing device and stop-second.
- Water Resistance: 3 Bar (100 Feet)