Longines Moon Phase Master Chronograph Mens Watch - L26736783
Long Experience Meets Vast Expertise
With its long and distinguished traditions, Longines has from the start built its worldwide reputation on timepieces notable as much for their intrinsic quality as for the style and timing of their launch. This is certainly true today of the eight new complication designs composing The Longines Master Collection. They are reaching world markets precisely as consumers signal their clear preference for products that not offer embody genuine value but unmistakable character as well.
- Collection: Master
- Case: 18k Gold Case
- Transperant Case Back through which its scintillating movement can be observed.
- Size: Gents
- Movement: L678 self winding mechanical movement with 42 hours power reserve
- Display: Scratch-Resistant Sapphire Crystal
- Dial: Silver-Finished Barleycorn Patterened Dial featuring 9 Arabic figures, a central 60 second chronograph hand, a moon phase display with 12 hours timer at 6 o’clock, a second subdial with a 24 hour indicator at 9 o’clock, a 30 minute timer with day and month display at 12o’clock.The date is shown by a circle ring on the dial and indicated by the half-moon central hand
- Bracelet: Dark Brown Alligator Leather
- Clasp: Deployment Buckle
- Water resistant to 30 meters (~ 100 feet).