U-Line Echelon Series Beverage Center, Model 2175BEVSSHLSW
Refreshing in style and convenience, this model offers you a sleek stainless steel look. Whether you want to reach for a soda in the solarium, a glass of wine in the great room or a water bottle near a whirlpool, U-Line has what you're thirsting for.
- Refrigeration capacity of 6 cubic feet.
- Wine bottle capacity up to 16 bottles (.75L).
- Approximate temperatures: Wine racks 45°F ; Glass shelves 38°F.
- Touch Control Digital Technology makes setting and seeing refrigerator temperature easy.
- Optional commercial style handles are available for purchase on stainless steel model.
- A sleek and sophisticated black interior enhances visual appeal.
- Two maple-trimmed wine racks in the top of the unit can be stained to match surrounding décor.
- Two removable glass shelves.
- Holds up to (48) 12 oz. bottles and (63) 12oz. cans.
- Accepts a custom full overlay frame
- No Drain Required
- Defrost Technology Automatic
- Touch Control Digital Technology*
- Maximum Wine Bottle Capacity 16
- Maple-trimmed Slide Out Wine Racks**
- Black Interior
- Number of Shelves: 2
- Interior Light
- Audible Door Open Alarm
- Self-closing Door Mechanism
- Sabbath or "Black Out" Feature
- Leveling Legs Included
|Touch Control Digital|
- Full-featured, easy-view command center - right at your fingertips
- Easy to set and see temperatures
- Manages key model functions and provides user alerts
|Multiple temperature zones|
- Top two wine racks - approximately 45°
- Middle to lower refrigeration shelves - approximately 38°
- Store and serve beverages at their best-suited
- Soda, water and beer at cooler temperatures
- Wine at a warmer temperature - up to 16 (0.75 L) bottles
|Black interior||Elegant visual appearance|
|Adjustable on/off interior light|
- Automatically illuminates when the door is opened
- May be manually turned on when door is closed for viewing contents
- Auto shut-off after four hours
- Recessed so as not to interfere with access to wine
|Open door alarm||Audible alert when door is left open|
|Two tempered glass shelves||Allows for flexible storage space. |
|Full extension slide-out vinylcoated|
|Allow for easy access to all wine bottles and prevent bottles from slipping. Up to sixteen (16) wine bottle capacity (0.75 L).|
|Contoured maple-trimmed wine racks||Wood can be stained or replaced with a solid surface material to match surrounding décor.|
|Tinted, thermal glass door|
- Allows for effective product presentation
- Protects wine and other products from potentially harmful ultraviolet light ray
|Stainless steel model|
- Offers a seamless stainless steel-trimmed glass door with a sculpted stainless steel handle and a full wrap stainless cabinet, and a stainless-like grille
- Must order right- or left-hand hinged
- Optional bold commercial-style stainless steel handle available for purchase
- A custom overlay frame must be installed
- Black vinyl-clad cabinet, resistant to scratching, peeling and flaking, and black grille
- Field-reversible doors for flexible installation
- Engages when the door is open 8-10"
- Ensures a positive door seat and prevents bounce-back
|Built-in or freestanding||Provides custom look when built-in with no additional venting clearance needed on sides, top or rear. Do not obstruct the grille.|
|Leveling legs||More precise undercounter fit, durable, factory-installed |
|Sabbath or Black Out mode||Easily turn off all lights and control displays.|
|Contemporary grille design||Integrates seamlessly with surrounding cabinetry|
This model includes leveling legs that provide up to one inch height extension.
When built-in, U-Line products do not require additional air space for ventilation on top, sides or rear. The front grille/toe kick must be unobstructed for proper ventilation.
Installation Requirement: MUST add 1/4" to overall width for proper installation.
- All products available in 110/115 voltage 60 cycle. Optional 220/230 voltage 50/60 cycle noted on specific products. At 220V, the amps are decreased by approximately 50 percent.
Door Clearance Information
- Zero clearance on all Échelon black or white units when installed with custom full overlay door panel/frame.
- Zero clearance on all Échelon and Origins black or white units when installed with a 1/4" flush insert panel. Allow proper clearance for a raised insert panel.
- Allow 2-1/2" clearance, on hinge side, for a 90 degree opening when installed against a wall on all Stainless Steel models.
*Specifications subject to change without notice.
- Height: 34-1/8"
- Width: 23-15/16"
- Depth with Door: 23-1/4"
- Depth without Door: 21"
- Grille Height: 3-3/8"
- Unit: 115 lbs.
- Shipping: 125 lbs.
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
- Parts Warranty: 1-Year
- Labor Warranty: 1-Year