Ball Engineer Hydrocarbon Trieste Chronograph Limited Black Dial Men's Watch, Model DC1026ASJBK
At BALL Watch, innovation and creativity are the cornerstones on the foundation of their corporate mission, "Accuracy Under Adverse Conditions". Continuing in the tradition of Webster Clay Ball, BALL Watch aspires to manufacture the most accurate mechanical watches on the planet, ruggedized for use by those that live / work / play in truly adverse conditions. With unlimited inspiration, BALL is today setting the standards just as Webster Clay Ball did in the late 1800s and through the early 1900s.
All Ball Watches are equipped with the patented, Ball-engineered self-powered micro gas light technology that makes Ball watches light up brightly for at least 25 years. Other innovations of Ball are a 7,500 G force shock resistance, the -40 degree Celsius temperature rating, and a patented crown protection system.
The Engineer Hydrocarbon Trieste Chronograph adds to the stellar specifications of the Engineer Hydrocarbon collection. An automatic helium valve allows gases to escape as the watch resurfaces from the crushing pressure of the depths. Water resistance is increased to 600 meters while the Ball patented crown protection system and screwed-down chronograph pushers provide added security. The chronograph functions are fully operable down to 600 meters.
(Click hyperlink text to view)
- BALL watches feature self-powered micro gas lights containing tritium 3H for the ultimate in night readability.
- Gaseous tritium light sources GTLS glow 100 times brighter than luminous paint for more than 25 years!
- BALL exclusively uses GTLS that are certified for military use.
- Additiional Rubber Strap and Special Trieste Model come with the watch
- Automatic chronograph with quick set day and date function, operable to 600m underwater.
- Tolerance up to 40 degrees C
- Uni-directional rotating stainless steel divers bezel
- 600m water-resistance
- Shock-resistant to 7,500 Gs
- A patented crown protection system unique to this watch
- 4mm thick anti-reflective sapphire crystal
- Fully engraved and screw-down case-back
- Solid titanium and stainless steel combination bracelet with folding safety clasp and divers extension
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
2 Years Warranty
Features and specifications are subject to change without notice.