KitchenAid Chrome 5-Speed Blender, Model KSB560CR
The unique pitcher shape, patented blade and powerful 0.9 horsepower motor provide fast, consistent blending that can crush a pitcher of ice within seconds. In fact, this model is the most powerful premium blender currently available. And you'll get to choose from an array of designer color finishes.
- Patented stainless steel blade tines are positioned on four different planes for fast, thorough and consistent blending. Blade assembly is built into pitcher for easy handling and cleanup.
- Commercial-quality, steel-reinforced coupler with 12 interlocking teeth provides direct transfer of motor power to the blade.
- Built for continual blending. Advanced airflow design keeps blender cool during continued use.
- Heavy, die-cast metal base ensures stable, quiet operation when blending. Plus, four rubber feet on wide base provide a nonslip, non-marring grip.
- Pitcher contours direct ingredients into the blade for fast, thorough blending.
- The 56-ounce one-piece pitcher is made of commercial-grade polycarbonate. It is scratch, stain and shatter-resistant. The handle features a soft inner grip for comfortable, nonslip control.
- The pitcher's built-in drain holes eliminate food traps and the need to disassemble - which makes cleaning easier.
- The Intelli-Speed® controls and adjusts power to compensate for thicker mixtures.
- Automatic Crush Ice Button. Pulses at staggered intervals at an optimal speed to increase blade contact with ice and improve crushing efficiency.
- Smooth, seamless control pad wipes clean in an instant.
- Electronic Mixing Sensor
- Number of Speeds: 5
- Pulse Feature at Any Speed
- 2 oz. Ingredient Cap
- Pitcher: Polycarbonate
- Textured Pitcher Lid
- Cord Storage
- Instruction and Recipe Guide
- Depth: 9"
- Height: 15.19"
- Width: 7.25"
- Unit: 11.6 lbs
- Shipping: 14 lbs