Hamilton Khaki Navy BeLOWZERO 1000M Men's Watch - H78585333
Hamilton was founded in 1892 in Lancaster, PA, USA. Known for innovative design and watch technology, Hamilton is a member of the Swatch Group, the world's largest watch producer and distributor, with 157 production sites in Switzerland. The Swatch Group is the official timekeeper and data-handling operator for the Olympic Games and other major international sporting events. Hamilton also has a strong Hollywood presence with product appearances in over 300 movies.
The Khaki line comprises the Hamilton military watches with their long and strong tradition. "Khaki" originates from the Hindu word for earth or dust and has long been the color used for military uniforms. Today the color is associated with adventure and the current Khaki watches in the Hamilton collection are direct descendents of their heroic forerunners that served the forces in both world wars. Within the Hamilton Khaki line there are four families: Aviation, Action, Field and Navy, all with individual identities characterized by different functions, cases, colors, strap materials and hand or dial designs.
- Dial window material type: anti-reflective-sapphire
- Case material: Stainless Steel
- Band material: Black Rubber Strap, Lug width: 24mm
- Band length: mens-standard
- Dial color: Black stainless steel case, Black dial
- Movement: Automatic
- Water resistant depth: 1000 Meters (3300 Feet)
Features and specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
2 years parts and labor