Hamilton Limited Edition US66 Automatic Men's Watch - H35615735
Hamilton was founded in 1892 in Lancaster, PA, USA. Known for innovative design and watch technology, Hamilton is a member of the Swatch Group, the world's largest watch producer and distributor, with 157 production sites in Switzerland. The Swatch Group is the official timekeeper and data-handling operator for the Olympic Games and other major international sporting events. Hamilton also has a strong Hollywood presence with product appearances in over 300 movies.
- Dial window material type: scratch resistant sapphire crystal
- Case material: Stainless Steel; 50mm
- Band material: Black Leather Strap
- Band length: Mens-standard
- Dial color: Black
- Power Reserve Dial
- Movement: Automatic
- Complex crown and date at 12 o'clock
- Water resistant depth: 50 Meters (165 Feet)
Features and specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
2 years parts and labor