Hamilton Chronograph Code Breaker Automatic Men's Watch - H79616333
Hamilton was founded in 1892 in Lancaster, PA, USA. Known for innovative design and watch technology, Hamilton is a member of the Swatch Group, the world's largest watch producer and distributor, with 157 production sites in Switzerland. The Swatch Group is the official timekeeper and data-handling operator for the Olympic Games and other major international sporting events. Hamilton also has a strong Hollywood presence with product appearances in over 300 movies.
- Dial window material type: Scratch-Resistant Sapphire Crystal
- Case: Black PVD on Titanium; 48mm x 46mm
- Band material: Black Rubber Strap
- Band length: Mens-standard
- Dial color: Black
- Calendar: Date
- Movement: Automatic Chronograph
- Water Resistance: 165 Feet
Features and specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
2 years parts and labor