Energy Star Rated - No
KitchenAid Architect Series II White French Door Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator, Model KBFS25EVWH
This sleek French door bottom-freezer refrigerator has full-width access for more versatile storage. Whether it's large party platters or meal leftovers, you'll have room for it all.
- ENERGY STAR® qualified to help save you money on utility bills, use less energy and help preserve our natural resources
- Builder's hinges allow doors to stay within the width of the refrigerator to minimize interference with the countertop
- FreshChill™ Temperature Management System regulates temperatures to keep ingredients in optimum storage conditions
- Interior water dispenser is located just inside the refrigerator door for easy access to filtered water
- FreshSeal™ Humidity-Controlled Crispers help retain humidity for optimum storage of fresh fruits and vegetables
- Two pull-out freezer baskets provide easy access, viewing, and cleaning of the freezer
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified
- Freezer Compartment Capacity 7.3 Cubic foot
- Temperature Management System FreshChill™
- Total Capacity 24.8 Cubic foot
- Refrigerator Compartment Capacity 17.5 Cubic foot
- FREEZER FEATURES
- REFRIGERATOR FEATURES
- Adjustable Door Bins 5
- Humidity-Controlled Crisper ClearVue™ FreshSeal™
- ELECTRONIC CONTROLS
- Temperature Control Up-Front
- WATER DISPENSERS
- 15 OR 20 Ampere, 115 Volts, 60 Hertz (1/second). FUSED ELECTRICAL SUPPLY IS REQUIRED. GROUNDED CIRCUIT IS REQUIRED. A TIME-DELAY FUSE OR CIRCUIT BREAKER AND SEPARATE CIRCUIT IS RECOMMENDED.
- Cabinet Height: 68.5"
- Depth: 34.13"
- Depth Including Handles: 34.13"
- Depth with Door Open 90 Degrees: 48"
- Height Including Hinge Cap: 69.88"
- Width: 35.63"
- Depth (Less Door): 29"
- Manufacturers Warranty(authorized online retailer): One year parts and labor
- Refrigerators with built-in ice makers may require a drain pump for installation.