*Cooktop Not Included
Dacor Raised Ventilation System - RV36BK
The Dacor Raised Ventilation System... now you see it... now you don't. Press the button and the vent rises 8" above the countertop. Using a powerful blower, smoke and cooking fumes are efficiently captured and then ducted to the outside. Push the down button and the vent gently glides out of sight, resting beneath the counter surface when not in use. Designed for use with Preference and Millennia low-profile cooktops, whether your desire is an island, peninsula or wall setting.
- Sophisticated Operation
The control panel features a variety of convenient commands such as Three Fan Speeds allowing you to operate the system at optimal efficiency levels. Once you are done cooking, just push the Delay/Off button to remove residual exhaust for five minutes before automatic shut off. The Clean Filter Reminder alerts when it's time for a cleaning, which can be done by simply placing it in the dishwasher.
- Space Saving Design
While other ventilation systems may dominate the cabinet, our slim-profile Raised Vents provide generous cabinet storage in front of the downdraft system.
- Safety Lockout
- Delay Timer
- Clean Filter Reminder
- Three-Speed Blower Control
- Remote Blower required - sold separately
- Designed for Preference or Millennia cooktops
- Arctic White Finish
Remote Blowers (Sold Separately):
- CABP3 - 600CFM In-Cabinet Blower
- REMP3 - 1000CFM Remote Blower
- ILB10 - 1100CFM In-Line Blower
- ILB8 - 600CFM In-Line Blower
Electrical Requirements: 120V, 15A
- Width: 36"
- Height (Top Cap In Down Position): 26 11/16" from finished counter to bottom of RV chassis
- Height: (Top Cap In Up Position): 8" from finished counter to top of RV top cap
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
- 4 Year Extended Service Warranty: Available- Click here for details