Denon 7.1 Channel A/V Home Theater Surround Receiver With Network Client Compatible D-Dock Port In Black, Model AVR2809CI
The Denon AVR-2809CI is one of 10 new 2008/09 av receivers models announced by Denon on May 21st, 2008. The 2809CI supercedes the previous-generation AVR-2808CI.
- 7.1 a/v receiver
- 110 watts x 7 channels
- Analog Video to HDMI Scaling - 1080p
- Rear Panel RS-232C
- Discrete IR remote codes
- XM ready tuning
- Dolby® TrueHD and dts-HD Master Audio
- New DDSC-HD processing
- Expanded HDMI v1.3a ports with Deep Color, xvYCC and SACD Support
- 3 source 3 zone capability
- Digital to Analog conversion for multi-zone connection flexibility
- Assignable +12V D.C. triggers
- Network ready with optional ASD-3N/3W D-dock
- Comes with dual remotes - EL backlit learning and standard pre-programmed types
- 2-way remote capability with optional RC-7000CI and RC-7001RCI remote system
- Product Type: AV receiver
- Sound Output Mode: Surround Sound
- Built-in Decoders: Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital, DTS-HD decoder, Dolby Digital EX, DTS-ES Matrix 6.1, DTS-ES Discrete 6.1, Dolby Digital Matrix 6.1
- Audio D/A Converter: 24bit / 192kHz
- Equalizer: Yes
- Digital Sound Processor (DSP): Yes
- Surround System Class: 7.1 channel
- Type: Radio tuner - AM/FM - Digital
- Remote Control: Remote control - Infrared
- Power Device: Power supply - Internal
- Height: 6.7"
- Width: 17.1"
- Depth: 16.5"
- Unit: 28 lbs
- Shipping: 35 lbs
- Manufacturer's Warranty (Authorized Online Retailer): 2 Years Limited
Features and specifications are subject to change without notice.