Whirlpool 27" RBS277PVQ White Built-In Single Electric Oven, Model RBS277PVWH
Seal in flavor and juices with the TimeSavor convection cooking system - it uses a rear fan to circulate heated air over, under and around food for delicious results. The AccuBake® temperature management system uses a sensor to monitor the oven temperature for consistent results every time. Plus, when selected, the self-cleaning system cleans the oven according to a preprogrammed cycle.
- Consistent Styling
No matter which model you choose, all 27 in. and 30 in. built-in ovens feature metal handles and the same great styling across the line to match the Whirlpool® suite. Note: All 24 in. models will remain unchanged and will look different than the 27 in. and 30 in. models
- TimeSavor Convection Cooking System
Uses a rear fan to circulate heated air over, under and around food to seal in flavor and juices
- AccuBake® Temperature Management System
Surrounds food with even temperatures for consistent results. A sensor monitors the oven temperature, turning on the bake element, the broil element or both simultaneously to achieve uniform baking results
- Self-Cleaning System with Auto Latch
Automatically cleans the oven according to a preprogrammed cycle. No harsh chemicals or cleaners are required
- Delay Bake
Lets you program the oven to begin cooking at a pre-set time. Prepare food for baking when it's most convenient for you and find dinner ready according to your schedule
- Custom Broil
Allows you to set your preferred broiling temperature in 5-degree increments between 170° F and 500° F. High heat is best for grilling meats, while low heat is ideal for delicate tasks such as melting cheese
- Control Lock
Disables the control panel to avoid unintended use or other changes to your cooking settings
- Timer Preheat Countdown
- Mylar® Controls
Makes wiping down control panel easier
- Incandescent Oven Light
- Time of Day Clock
- Under Counter Installation
- Oven Capacity: 3.6 Cu. Ft.
- 2 Interior Oven Lights
- 2 Oven Racks
- Oven window
- Electronic Control Style
- Electronic Controls
- Convection System
- Delay Cook
- Oven Light
- Electric Power
- AccuBake® Temperature Management
- Control Lock Out Function
- 30 Ampere, 208/240 Volts, 60 Hertz (1/second). AC-ONLY. USE COPPER WIRE ONLY. A FOUR-WIRE OR THREE-WIRE, SINGLE PHASE ELECTRICAL SUPPLY REQUIRED. A TIME-DELAY FUSE OR CIRCUIT BREAKER AND SEPARATE CIRCUIT IS RECOMMENDED
- Depth: 26"
- Height: 29"
- Width: 26-3/4"
- Manufacturers Warranty(authorized online retailer): One year parts and labor