Franck Muller Casablanca Automatic Mens Watch - 8880SCDT5NBR
The Revival of a Legend
Both elegant and sporty, the Casablanca collection recalls the mysteries of far-away places and becomes the supreme traveler's watch; with it the spirit of time sets sail.
The Casablanca collection shares the same beautiful lines and harmonious curves of the Cintrée Curvex, and recalls the sober and classic refinement of the inter-war years. Its art deco design is perfectly adapted to the wrist of the modern man whose taste tends naturally towards simplicity, elegance and casualness.
Its self-winding mechanical movement, with a platinum rotor, ensures optimal rewinding and performance in all circumstances. Its luminous numerals and hands are perfectly visible in the dark and lend to its originality.
The salmon, black or white dials preserve the artistic combination of form and colour.
Produced in platinum and all four colours of gold, it is also available in steel, for maximum protection.
The Casablanca watch strap was specially designed in top quality hand-stitched, full leather, giving it incomparable warmth and comfort.
- Collection: Casablanca Date
- Case: Cintrée Curvex 18 Karat Rose Gold
- Movement: Automatic Self-Winding Mechanical Movement
- Power Reserve: 40 Hours
- Operating Devices: 3-position winding-stem for fast date correction
- Display: Sapphire Crystal Display
- Dial: Sun-Stamped, Translucent Lacquered Chocolate Brown Dial with Luminous Numerals; Hours, minutes, sweeping second. Date at 6 o'clock.
- Strap/Bracelet: Hand-Sewn Brown Leather Strap With 18 Karat Rose Gold Buckle